Some Money Was Spent... - Page 2 - VTXOA
 9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-19-2019, 08:52 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTXArizona View Post
I have the Phoenix Ion Jacket myself, i like it. Good for all seasons here in the Phoenix area. Lucked out on Ebay and it actually fit pretty much perfectly.
I have an older joe rocket jacket but I out grew it a long time ago. It was a great jacket. I loved it until I couldn't fit in it anymore.

8,000K HID Head Light Conversion, ISO FlameGrips, Kury Turn Signal Mirrors, Mustang seat W/ Driver Backrest, Paladin Backrest/luggage Rack/Saddlebags.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-01-2019, 10:06 AM

You will love the Sena Bluetooth. I have the Sena 20S i will warn you phone calls are super loud when you get a call you will be headed for the volume knob. Other than that it's a awesome piece of technology.
StarrRider likes this.
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-01-2019, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Ninja_Racer View Post
I have an older joe rocket jacket but I out grew it a long time ago. It was a great jacket. I loved it until I couldn't fit in it anymore.

Don't you absolutely HATE it when clothes start shrinking?

2003 1800s, 88k miles

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-01-2019, 04:31 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntVTX2006. View Post
You will love the Sena Bluetooth. I have the Sena 20S i will warn you phone calls are super loud when you get a call you will be headed for the volume knob. Other than that it's a awesome piece of technology.
You know its weird. When I 1st used it for music I had the volume all the way up on my phone and the volume know all the way up on the Sena. It was loud enough to hear with the full face helmet but only a little bit better then Barely. I was disapointed. I stopped at a place to eat and when I got back on my bike it was screaming loud. It took me a minute to figure out that I was turning the dial in the wrong direction but finally figured it out. LOL. I got the volume down to a really good listening level. Then last night I went for a ride and the volume started out really good and when I turned my head it got real quiet again. I'm wondering if there is a bad connection somewhere in it.

8,000K HID Head Light Conversion, ISO FlameGrips, Kury Turn Signal Mirrors, Mustang seat W/ Driver Backrest, Paladin Backrest/luggage Rack/Saddlebags.
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-01-2019, 04:34 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by henkvdb View Post
Don't you absolutely HATE it when clothes start shrinking?

Yes its very rude!

post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-02-2019, 01:19 PM

I tell my wife that helmet to helmet communication is science fiction still....
RBS likes this.

VTX 1800R, QQ drop bags/fender, Street Glide fairing, 8 speakers, Rockford Fosgate amp, Kenwood head unit, custom seat.
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-02-2019, 02:54 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by wngd View Post
I tell my wife that helmet to helmet communication is science fiction still....
LOL yeah I didn't buy the Sena for that. That would be awful! It is to blue-toothing Music, Books, and GPS. Good lord Helmet to Helmet Coms you might as well be driving a car at that point!
StarrRider likes this.

post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 03-13-2019, 12:38 PM

Garage
A new helmet(s) is something I need to purchase this year. Still have my original half helmet I bought back in 09, it needs to be retired. I also have a full (forget the brand) but it is so heavy and the lens has seen better days. I use a textile jacket, First Gear. Its been a good jacket but I think I am ready to try a leather jacket.

WYO/COLO VTX

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page