Back Pain - Page 4 - VTXOA
 32Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-26-2019, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engineoops View Post
I ride with 32 lbs in the rear tire and rear shock on softest setting , ultimate seat , back rest . helped a lot . my lowest disc was pinching nerve . chiropractor has a table I lied on with three rollers pushing up at 3 different places . 22 visits over winter and I was pain free . still try to get on the table once a month . it pushed my disc back in place but it took time as it kept moving back out ,finally stayed. he also got my shoulders back where they were when i was a boot .i was kinda hunched forward .upper back pain he fixed by popping my neck . scarey as hell...cold helped my lower back pain . my doc sent me to therapy and they used heat which made it worse .1st day at chiropractor he packed it with alot of cold, the healing began that day.07,1300r eo
I had a female chiropractor maybe 15-20 years ago. A looker. She made me feel better just walking in the room, but that roller table- man o man was that tha kashizzle! I could fall asleep on that thing.

2003 1800C Black w/ H-K 3", PC III, Clearview w/s, Hondaline backrest, XM sat. radio, MB 12" shocks, Prog. fr. spgs., Wolo, SPyKER mod, Glen's gas cap, Paladins, Drag Specialties Popsicle pegs, K-N, blackened engine, Kury RTB, mirrors & r. boards, blue LED's, Rivco tach & risers, LeatherLyke bags, backrest bag, w/s tri-pouch, Gen. Altimax RT43, Mich. Cmdr. II, Ult. Lowrider, Showchrome grips. 12-18 VTXCafe Bike of the Month

Last edited by rangers4u; 04-26-2019 at 09:40 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 32 (permalink) Old 04-26-2019, 09:56 AM Thread Starter

I bet a good looking girl putting her hands on me and leaning in would fix anything. but it would create anther joint problem
RBS likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page