Facebook - Page 4 - VTXOA
 45Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-02-2019, 03:27 PM

"I know we don't exactly have the strongest reputation on privacy right now, to put it lightly," said Zuckerberg. A quote from a cnn site. Thats the facebook ceo for those who don't know.

This and the reasons RBS listed above are why i don't use this crap. I don't care what you are doing today, or at the moment. You are not that important! Unless you win the lottery....then I'll "follow" you! I started using instagram to talk to this girl a few months ago and only for that reason. Then i found out she was married. They use the direct messageing on there to hide their messages.

I asked people I know why they use all those apps. They say to keep in contact with old friends or family. Huh??!! To each their own. Anything you can do on those sites can be done in other ways (email, text , etc). they must not have been that important in the first place, right? I can see using it for overseas purposes.

Actually these forums are a type of social media. We all post photos, hit the like button, some talk about their lives, etc. They are just more "tailored to an individuals needs" I guess. Usually people are on here for help or to give help. But at least these forums are functional and can help others and save them some loot!!!! I love them cause they have have helped me out several times (and I have also helped others). There are forums for just about everything too
Bikerbob1 likes this.

Last edited by cc rider; 05-02-2019 at 03:30 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-04-2019, 07:35 PM
TCB
Mad Hatter

Facebook, what's that
PHATV likes this.
post #33 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-04-2019, 08:37 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCB View Post
Facebook, what's that
Kevin >>
Yes, there is no action going on over there. Nothing like the old days

2005 1300c Red, Mustang seat, HK 2.5 straights. Leds for safety-front & back. 194,184 VTX miles

post #34 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-08-2019, 11:02 PM

Facebook?

"IF YOU LOVE WEALTH GREATER THAN LIBERTY, THE TRANQUILITY OF SERVITUDE GREATER THAN THE ANIMATING CONTEST FOR FREEDOM, GO HOME FROM US IN PEACE. WE SEEK NOT YOUR CONSEL, NOR YOUR ARMS. CROUCH DOWN AND LICK THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU; MAY YOUR CHAINS SET LIGHTLY UPON YOU, AND MAY POSTERITY FORGET THAT YOU WERE OUR COUNTRYMEN!" ---SAMUEL ADAMS

"ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES! WE WON!!!"---BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, 2012
post #35 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 02:24 AM

IMHO Facebook has seen it's heyday. They are becoming more and more adherent to their "policies", and restricting people, and closing accounts that they disagree with. Where it used to be a free and open exchange of thoughts and ideas, it's become a political battle ground, and those who don't "fit in" are expunged. It seems hundreds of thousands have been cast off Facistbook.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bikelights.jpg (28.9 KB, 19 views)

Smoke 'em if you got 'em!
post #36 of 36 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 02:27 AM

And without all the advertising, too!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bikelights.jpg (28.9 KB, 19 views)

Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page