Honda VTX Forum banner

Watch out in Springfield

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  leroys73 
#1 ·
Just read an article on www.ky3.com ,a news station in Missouri, it seems somebody in a gold 2000s impala likes to run bikers off the road causing some to wreck. They said up to 12 people have had encounters with the same car but nobody has seen a tag number. Seems to me this person needs to be put down like a rabid dog. Does anyone think they need to be scolded and asked politely not to do that many more times?

#3 ·
Beat him within an inch of his life, then beat him again for not dying the first time.

#6 ·
That's exactly what I say (but others tend to disagree with me).
Assault with a deadly weapon is one thing. But premeditated attempted homicide is an attempted murder in my book.
If I get assaulted with a deadly weapon, why am I not allowed to defend my life with my own deadly weapon? I am a very good shot, I promise I won't hit any innocents, only the perp.

#7 ·
They said up to 12 people have had encounters with the same car but nobody has seen a tag number.
That's what a freaking dashcam is for. To record attempted murder or manslaughter. (or unfortunately to record a successful murder or manslaughter sometimes)
I have a dashcam in every vehicle. I don't take chances with idiots. It saved my azz a couple times already.
Insurance companies hate us people with good evidence.

Please keep posting updates, interested in the outcome. Let's hope it doesn't make national news and become new sport.

#13 ·
I travel through Springfield often. Thank you for the heads up. Nowadays I am always armed with 357 or 9 or when traveling light a 380. My 45, 44, and 500 are just too large to comfortably carry.

I did kick a dent in a fender of one a$$ that purposely tried that stuff. Wasn't my best move as it made me swerve a little more than I wanted. Since that day I carry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.