Whats the problem? - VTXOA
 42Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 10:02 AM Thread Starter

Whats the problem?

Why does it take soooo long for a post to show up on the forum? Then sometimes it never shows up. I have never been on a forum that all the post were looked at by someone to decide if a post is posted or not. I have made several reply post on the forum and thy never showed up. No wonder there isn't anybody posting in this forum. Just my 2 cents.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 11:07 AM
Super Moderator

Some posts from new members are moderated, until a mod sees them and approves. This has been done.

Welcome to the site
DrDolittle likes this.

M8 Fat Boy S Bonneville Salt Pearl

post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-12-2019, 11:49 AM

Garage
As a new member, you are required to read the new member sticky thread: https://www.vtxoa.com/forums/113-new...ease-read.html
It explains why your posts do not show up instantly. It is on purpose. Just read.

And welcome to the club!
DrDolittle likes this.

VTX 1800C

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-13-2019, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Rocket View Post
Why does it take soooo long for a post to show up on the forum? Then sometimes it never shows up. I have never been on a forum that all the post were looked at by someone to decide if a post is posted or not. I have made several reply post on the forum and thy never showed up. No wonder there isn't anybody posting in this forum. Just my 2 cents.
Really? So, why did you post, if there isn't anybody else than you posting in this forum? What did you expect?
Not a good start for a new member...

BTW, there are members here with post count of thousands and ten thousands...
DrDolittle likes this.

VTX 1800/280
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-13-2019, 08:22 AM
Old Goat

Welcome anyway...maybe you will like this one better,, http://www.popforum.space/viewforum.php?f=5
JAT, lofty, DrDolittle and 1 others like this.

Phil...(71)”Nobody told me I die at the end”
2006 (bought new)...1300R Candy Black Cherry,darkside,foots mod.. ..
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-13-2019, 11:59 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ervin260 View Post
Really? So, why did you post, if there isn't anybody else than you posting in this forum? What did you expect?
Not a good start for a new member...

BTW, there are members here with post count of thousands and ten thousands...
Well being new to this forum and not knowing how this forum works, that why I asked the question. I have had a least 2 post replies that end up not being posted by your moderator. As with most forums there are always bullies that like to say something negative when somebody posts that they don't agree with. A good example of a bully is by Evrin260 remarks. Evrin260 just stay up north where you belong and we will get along great. So thank you Evrin260 for the warm welcome
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-13-2019, 12:39 PM

Garage
DrDolittle likes this.
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-13-2019, 12:55 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Well being new to this forum and not knowing how this forum works, that why I asked the question. I have had a least 2 post replies that end up not being posted by your moderator. As with most forums there are always bullies that like to say something negative when somebody posts that they don't agree with. A good example of a bully is by Evrin260 remarks. Evrin260 just stay up north where you belong and we will get along great. So thank you Evrin260 for the warm welcome

And then Rocket, there are always those who come to a forum as a new member and immediately begin criticizing it and the people who frequent it. Rarely do they receive a warm welcome. Should they expect to?
ervin260 and gfund9958 like this.

M8 Fat Boy S Bonneville Salt Pearl

post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-13-2019, 01:25 PM

Let's all be grateful for having a bunch of great moderators.

Without them this site could not exist because it would be overrun by spammers telling us they make 98765 dollars a day using Google from their laptop.

(Still waiting for my first paycheck).

TennX, RBS and DrDolittle like this.

2003 1800s, 88k miles
post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 07-13-2019, 01:33 PM
Pope "papa" of the VTXOA

Quote:
Hello, I am one of the 3, that's right 3 moderators for this board. By the way, the 3 of us do this ON OUR OWN TIME and for FREE and one of us is on leave for personal reasons. We do not go searching around the various 80 plus pages just to look for newbies posts. Put them on the Welcome board and it will be a lot faster and easier for all. But, I've approved this last slam fest of a post of yours so you are now free to call us moderators anything you want and they will show up right away
TennX, ervin260, RBS and 3 others like this.

AMA Life Member 721314

Last edited by Chicago-Spike; 07-13-2019 at 01:36 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page