Honda VTX Forum banner

Hmmmm

5K views 26 replies 13 participants last post by  Harkon 
#1 ·
#21 ·
A HD motorcycle and 350CC should never be in the same sentence but it is what it is. Consumers are speaking with the wallets (or in this case, not with their wallets) and you really need small maneuverable bikes and electrics for India and China where the volume is.

Reactions: Capt. Rory
#22 ·
There are so many great deals on used Harley's these days and honestly I don't see Harley making anything big and new I'll ever be able to afford, so personally I don't care if they never make another big bike. If/when I ever choose to buy a big Harley the stock that's available as of this writing will last far beyond when I'm dead/buried/forgotten so it has no effect on me.

If the next couple of generations want a big Harley there will still be used ones out there for them...

Reactions: Capt. Rory
#23 ·
There are so many great deals on used Harley's these days and honestly I don't see Harley making anything big and new I'll ever be able to afford, so personally I don't care if they never make another big bike. If/when I ever choose to buy a big Harley the stock that's available as of this writing will last far beyond when I'm dead/buried/forgotten so it has no effect on me.

If the next couple of generations want a big Harley there will still be used ones out there for them...
Hell yea, or build your own out of after market parts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.