Quiet Group - VTXOA
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By shuterbg

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-02-2019, 10:14 PM Thread Starter

Quiet Group

Wow the Wyoming group here is pretty quiet. I recently went and got my Wyoming plates on my motorcycle so I am officially a Wyominite. Been able to get out on the bike a few times. Looking forward to more Wyoming exploring.
steveroy60 likes this.

Monica
2006 Honda VTX 1300S Blue purchased in 2017, my second VTX.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-06-2019, 11:29 AM

Garage
Its never been real active. I grew up in SE Wyoming. Its a good state since the population is so low, you can go out and enjoy the ride vs. contending with traffic.

One ride I would suggest is up to Lander, over to Shoshoni, and then go thru the Wind River Canyon to Thermopolis.Its a gorgeous ride.

WYO/COLO VTX

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-06-2019, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tworley View Post
Its never been real active. I grew up in SE Wyoming. Its a good state since the population is so low, you can go out and enjoy the ride vs. contending with traffic.

One ride I would suggest is up to Lander, over to Shoshoni, and then go thru the Wind River Canyon to Thermopolis.Its a gorgeous ride.

And don't forget riding towards the Grand Tetons coming from the east.

I have to do that again this year since last year I kept stopping to take pictures with my memory stick in my laptop instead of in my camera.
Now as punishment I have to do the ride AGAIN.

2003 1800s, 88k miles

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-07-2019, 02:35 PM Thread Starter

Definitely want to ride out towards to the Grand Tetons. Drove by them almost 20 years ago but it was dusk so didn't see much of them. Then tried to drive by them 2 years ago but couldn't see much of them because of the smoke from all the forest fires. I have been wanting to go check them out again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by henkvdb View Post
And don't forget riding towards the Grand Tetons coming from the east.

I have to do that again this year since last year I kept stopping to take pictures with my memory stick in my laptop instead of in my camera.
Now as punishment I have to do the ride AGAIN.

SO far I am loving it in Wyoming. I have only been there for a few months and didn't take long to get used to the slower pace and less traffic. Flew out to Washington to help my hubby after a total knee replacement and got stuck in traffic driving his big ass truck. Its been way more stressful driving around here for sure. I will be glad to get back to Wyoming. I will check out that ride. It will be more fun when my husband gets moved and his bike is in Wyoming too so we can ride together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tworley View Post

Monica
2006 Honda VTX 1300S Blue purchased in 2017, my second VTX.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page