Kury forward control extenders - VTXOA

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-08-2019, 12:15 PM Thread Starter

Kury forward control extenders

Greetings -

I have the kuryakyn forward control extenders for the C. I am attempting to put them on the F (spec 2) but I cannot seem to line up the holes on the right side of the bike. I know the C is supposed to go with the open end point down for the brake line (right?....). The C and F should be the same right? I assume the frames didn't change year over year? The instructions are not very clear - the pictures are about an inch large square and almost completely dark.

The holes wont line up no matter what - do I have something wrong? I cannot seem to get them to install.

Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light - Dylan Thomas
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke
If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them. - Dalai Lama
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-09-2019, 10:29 AM

I think the hole goes facing the rear of the bike. Ill have to go look at mine.
I just removed mine from the bike and went to floorboards so all the parts are sitting on the bench right now. But I took a bunch of pics before I took anything off in case I wanted to go back.

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-09-2019, 06:18 PM Thread Starter

The one way didn’t try it.

Thanks.

Do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light - Dylan Thomas
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke
If you can, help others; if you cannot do that, at least do not harm them. - Dalai Lama

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page