Need a laugh? And some solid advice? - VTXOA
 5Likes
  • 5 Post By Stsguy

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-12-2019, 02:06 AM Thread Starter

Need a laugh? And some solid advice?

All to often we come to the forums when we are in need.. cry our problems to the world (fellow bikers) get advice fix the issue and run. Never taking the time to reply with a follow up on the outcome.
Much like praying on the rim of a toilet after a long night drinking.. "OHGOD JUST GET ME THRU TONIGHT ILL NEVER DINK AGAIN " And of course we do.. and without thanks..
Well let me tell yu how important the reply is boys.
02 vtx 1800. I came looking for an answer on relays passing lights etc .. I was helped in many ways and yes I did reply with pics.. and how glad I am.
Fast
forward a year 1/2. I dismantled my bike to install a new LED like show that I've been working on in my mind. I tested my theory at all my friends bike well still working on it and in the process decided when I had mine tore down to go ahead And get the girl painted. So off comes my fairing my fenders my Tank. In the process my good friend helping me remove the fairing clipped some wires and when I went back and looked I had no idea where in the hell The wires went except for in the Headlamp housing. So After pulling the light bulb and seeing me spaghetti I quickly came back to look up some of the old help I received in the past Here on this fourm Not only did I find that help but I also found my reply with beautiful color pictures showing my bike my wiring where it went and what it was doing and it made the repair a snap. ..
Here is a link to the bike I'm using for a test bed and some pics of our mess.
https://youtu.be/NDDBstoQDEo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-12-2019, 04:05 PM

Garage
All I can say is WoW!!!!!!

LETS MAKE AMERICA MISERABLE AGAIN

No matter how the media spins Islam then and now, Sharia Law and our U.S. Constitution are not compatible. Moral relativism and tolerance to the point of ignorance will result in national suicide.

Freedom Outpost op/ed

"Darkside" 3/22/11 Yokohama Avid Touring S P205/60R16
2005 1800N2
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-12-2019, 10:53 PM

Sooooooo
What programmable module did you use?
How did you tie it into the sound system on the bike?
Share please for others to rush in and cut wires blindly......

Cheers!!!!

2003 VTX-1800S R N Sumax wide bags,Woody, TourPak, polished rims, 56K miles & counting
2005 VTX1800N3 5200 miles - New project

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-19-2019, 12:18 PM Thread Starter

here is the link

The last bike I owned and rode was in the 90's But it was impossible to stay on four wheels any longer. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
02' VTX 1800 R
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-19-2019, 12:26 PM Thread Starter

Well.....many to choose from

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetGlider View Post
Sooooooo
What programmable module did you use?
How did you tie it into the sound system on the bike?
Share please for others to rush in and cut wires blindly......

Cheers!!!!
Sp107e will be the 1st I play with but Andriano or similar will be the one that will allow me to hook lights to Riders heartbeat via pulse sensor the ignition for rpm mimic and brakes to light the road when applied I also have 4 red strobe led projection spots that face the drivers behind me when I hit brake to wake up the advancing rear dangers along with the brake flash But its stand alone I find on any wiring start at a newly installed power distribution block FUSED and NEVER tie in stock wiring when all possible .. Some time you must for relays but besides I leave well enuff alone if I can

The last bike I owned and rode was in the 90's But it was impossible to stay on four wheels any longer. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
02' VTX 1800 R
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-19-2019, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stsguy View Post
All to often we come to the forums when we are in need.. cry our problems to the world (fellow bikers) get advice fix the issue and run. Never taking the time to reply with a follow up on the outcome.
Much like praying on the rim of a toilet after a long night drinking.. "OHGOD JUST GET ME THRU TONIGHT ILL NEVER DINK AGAIN " And of course we do.. and without thanks..
This does happen a lot (the part in red) Good post.

2002 1800C ILLUSION BLUE Bought new 1st one sold in WI. - Cobra angle slash cuts - Cobra FI2000 - Memphis Fats 21" - Hondaline 24L bags with Easy Brackets - Corbin Gunfighter and a lot more.....

. ====>> KEEP IT VERTICAL <<====

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page