- Valve adjustment (by me) - Definitely needed it, all the valves were tight.
- Replaced spark plugs - Autolite APP3923
- Removed crankcase breather hose from Forcewinder intake, and install a separate mini-filter on it, mostly for looks.
- Replaced broken auxiliary light lense.
- Replace fuel filter
- Replace baffle wrap with ceramic baffle wrap, and 3M metal tape. (BTW the old baffles were still mostly intact after 30,000 miles. They were fiberglass wrapped with 3M metal tape.)
- Oil and filter change
- Installed mounting bracket for Garmin Nuvi 760
- Recharged battery (still the original from April of 2001. Wow!)
- Cleaned and re-oiled K&N intake filter
- Reset Kissan Pathblazer headlight modulator. (instructions from Kissan are as follows:
Do the following to change to factory setting:
1. Either unplug, or cover the sensor head with a cloth making sure NO
light can be seen. If you are having problems when it is dark then
unplugging it is probably going to be best.
2. Then turn the ignition ON (do not start the bike)
3. Switch the bike to high beam 3 times. HI-LO-HI-LO-HI. Stay on HI the 3rd
time. You will see the head light flash 8 times. This should fix the
Please call me if this does not work.
Ms. Dimple Johnston
Technical Sales Manager