Meet-N-Greet Ride?!***UPDATED*** - VTXOA

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 78 (permalink) Old 02-22-2008, 04:42 PM Thread Starter

Meet-N-Greet Ride?!***UPDATED***

Hey all,

Just curious if anyone would like to help me plan some sort of meet-n-greet this spring/summer. I'd like to set something up over a weekend somewhere around the Sioux Falls area.....maybe one of our surounding lakes/camping areas? I'm not thinking of anything real huge, but basically just a chance to get to know some of you guys outside of the electronic world! Anyway....I know we got a while, so maybe we can start throwing together some ideas on this post, or if you feel like shooting me a pm that would be cool.

I guess what I have pictured in my head is more of a camping type situation. We could reserve a block of camp sites/cabins, get there on a Friday after work, have some beverages & a BBQ and just get to know one another. The next morning we wake up and get moving, and head out on a day long ride to???????.....Like I said, just a more relaxed, well.....Meet-N-Greet. so yeah, let me know what you guys think!

~Banik07
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 78 (permalink) Old 02-22-2008, 11:05 PM
Xtreme Member

I'll come on over. I can get there in 5 hours I bet. I have lots of rides already planned for spring & summer, but if your date looks good, you can count me in

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2005 1800F

MidwestMotorcycleRally.com
post #3 of 78 (permalink) Old 02-23-2008, 06:02 PM

about 5 hours for me too, but get a date figured out and I'll see if I can make it...I've still got some family in Sioux Falls & Canton I could see too

2002 1800 C/F/R - custom paint by Hoss1
2000 VTR1000F Superhawk - yellow
2000 Ducati 996 - red
1994 XR650L - dirty
A witty saying proves nothing.

post #4 of 78 (permalink) Old 02-23-2008, 11:51 PM Thread Starter

Sounds great guys!! If anyone from around the SF area (or anywhere for that matter) wants to lend a hand in the planning of this, please shoot me a PM, and we can get the creative juices flowing!!
post #5 of 78 (permalink) Old 02-24-2008, 11:22 AM

Plan it for the time of Hot Harley Nites there and will be lots for people to do
post #6 of 78 (permalink) Old 02-24-2008, 11:44 AM

or even Awesome Biker Nights in Sioux City.Thats a nice ride down there and there are lots of 'sicles to look at!
Sassage,all of MY family is in KC,none here.The wife and I rode down to see them last summer.
post #7 of 78 (permalink) Old 02-24-2008, 01:26 PM

Ya id be up for that just let me know when and where and ill be there.

Ryan
post #8 of 78 (permalink) Old 02-24-2008, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2rangerted
or even Awesome Biker Nights in Sioux City.Thats a nice ride down there and there are lots of 'sicles to look at!
Sassage,all of MY family is in KC,none here.The wife and I rode down to see them last summer.
interesting...I've got two cousins on my dad's side that live there, I'm originally from Lake Preston (if you know the small towns by Brookings at all)

You'll have to let me know next time you ride down, I could show you a few roads (if you don't already know them)

2002 1800 C/F/R - custom paint by Hoss1
2000 VTR1000F Superhawk - yellow
2000 Ducati 996 - red
1994 XR650L - dirty
A witty saying proves nothing.
post #9 of 78 (permalink) Old 02-24-2008, 02:04 PM

Another opportunity is in May in Mitchell. They have a March of dimes poker run. It is usually a good time. I'll post the date when I find out when it is. If any of you eastern SD guys can make it let me know. I usually go back (mitchell is my hometown) for it every year.
post #10 of 78 (permalink) Old 02-24-2008, 02:56 PM

that sounds good too Black Hills.I'm going to Eureka Springs AR the 8th-12 of May for an M109 ride.Last year there were 40 bikes(first year of it)and around 20 109s.Expecting alot more this year and all are invited.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page