I just wanted to post an update regarding our efforts to bring live music to the MMR.
• The permit had been approved
• The contract is signed and the deposit has been sent
• We have 5 corporate sponsors
• We have received 21 individual donations
• Efforts to find indoor backup venue still ongoing
Here are the numbers:
• $993.90 received from our corporate sponsors
• $712.87 received from individual donations
• $2,500 is the band fee
• We are providing lodging for the band
• We are providing dinner and beverages for the band
• Backup venue deposit (amount unknown)
• Goal amount to cover all mentioned expenses: $3,000
• Amount shy of goal $1,293.23
The books for this were never technically closed but I wanted to reveal the hard numbers so that everyone has a clear picture of where we are at with this. The $3,000 goal was just a rough estimate at the start of this thing. There were some expenses we were expecting to pay for that the Settle Inn GENEROUSLY absorbed. If not for that, I am sure $3,000 would not have been enough.
We are very close and a very big THANKS to all that have donated thus far. We obviously still need help so if you haven’t done so, please donate. It would be great if we can have this all handled before the rally. Asking for donations at the rally is no fun for anyone.
If you can help via PayPal, click the following link: http://tinyurl.com/3qonrpm
If you don’t use PayPal, please message me and I will get you an address to send cash donations to.
Thanks for your time and see you at the rally!