New Jersey To Gun Owners: Hand Over Those Magazines Or We Could Throw You In Jail... - Page 2 - VTXOA
 28Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-16-2018, 12:38 PM

Garage
I'll have to look and see what the dates are on mine (I have two - one from my dad and one I found at an estate sale just a few years ago).

2007 VTX 1800 F Spec 3 - Mustang Seats, Cobra Angled Slashcuts, House of Kolor Blueberry Pearl paint and custom tank badge, lots of chrome, lots of sanding and polishing on the aluminum!
other stuff - HID headlight, airbox decapped plus K&N, ground fix, PAIR/desmog, tail light area minimalized, horn relocation, fwd controls extension, switch spiders removed, reflectors removed, Barnett clutch kit, Cobra FI2000R
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-16-2018, 12:42 PM

Garage
This is mine. Don't have the sling or bayonet. Buying them separate costs more than the rifle, haha
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lee-Enfield.jpg (481.5 KB, 16 views)
nate6966 likes this.

2007 VTX1800T Spec 2 Black/Red
Blogs: ZRX1100 VTX1800
post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-16-2018, 12:46 PM

Garage
I don't have any weapons from my family that was in WWII. Though I do have soil in canisters that my great gran collected in his 7 country tour during the war. I also have his metal plated bible that deflected an MG42 round on D-Day as he charged the beach.
KeyWasted, nate6966 and Bamarascal like this.

2007 VTX1800T Spec 2 Black/Red
Blogs: ZRX1100 VTX1800

post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-16-2018, 07:08 PM Thread Starter
RBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decadence75 View Post
Glad that I am not the only one. I have a small bit of ammo for my .303 rifle but I should probably get more before they start banning british rounds.

BTW, according to our local Lib Rag, the number of mags the OP claims were turned in, is vastly inflated.

Democrats & Republicans- 2 Sides Of A Counterfeit Coin.

I'm Not Politically Correct - I'd Rather be Honest.

'07 1300 S XTreme Revolution Intake, Cobra Streetrod Slashdowns, Monster Baffles. 128,788 Miles R.I.P.

(New) 2014 V-Star 1300 Tourer, Lindby Hi-Way Bar, Saddle Bag Protectors, Cobra Slip-On, Cobra Fuel Processor, Cobra PowerFlo Intake. Wolo Bad Boy,
ED Seat, Yamaha Light Bar.
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-17-2018, 10:49 AM
LJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decadence75 View Post
Can't say I am very good with it. I haven't shot a rifle in about 30 years. Here is me testing the rifle after I bought it. No one wanted to stand within 20 feet of me, lol. They thought the rifle might explode. I tried to tell them, back then that they made things to last.

Anyway here is me at 30 yards iron sights on a 3 inch target.

Not as well as I would have liked. But better than some.
Hey, Decadence...at least you got your shotgun quals out of the way.

Seriously though...with a little fine tweaking, you can tighten up that group.

This post created with 100% recycled electrons.

Take Care...and, Stay Safe!

LJ
post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-18-2018, 12:01 PM

Why don't they try upping the minimum jail time for offenses with a firearm and leave law abiding gun owners alone?
Capt. Rory, nate6966 and jbrittjr like this.

VTX 1800R, QQ drop bags/fender, Street Glide fairing, 8 speakers, Rockford Fosgate amp, Kenwood head unit, custom seat.
post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-18-2018, 03:18 PM Thread Starter
RBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by wngd View Post
Why don't they try upping the minimum jail time for offenses with a firearm and leave law abiding gun owners alone?

Because;
That would make sense.
It goes against the Agenda.

Democrats & Republicans- 2 Sides Of A Counterfeit Coin.

I'm Not Politically Correct - I'd Rather be Honest.

'07 1300 S XTreme Revolution Intake, Cobra Streetrod Slashdowns, Monster Baffles. 128,788 Miles R.I.P.

(New) 2014 V-Star 1300 Tourer, Lindby Hi-Way Bar, Saddle Bag Protectors, Cobra Slip-On, Cobra Fuel Processor, Cobra PowerFlo Intake. Wolo Bad Boy,
ED Seat, Yamaha Light Bar.
post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-18-2018, 04:59 PM

Garage
I can't say that I own an Enfield, and have never shot a .303,,, but would love the opportunity. I have an SKS, AR, XD, and could come up with a few more letters, if I thought about it for a while. And regarding stockpiling ammo,,,, both my kids know that if Armageddon comes along,,, they are coming to MY house. I hope nothing ever happens that involves me with the cops, because if they ever have a cause to search my house,, I'll be one of those stories that you hear about on the news!!!! LOL
Safe Riding,,,,,,,, and straight shooting!!!
nate6966 likes this.

2007 1800T, Memphis Shades 21", Kury Engine Bar & Pegs, HondaLine Light Bar, Ultimate Seats, Cobra Slash-Cuts, Progressive 430 Shocks & Springs, HondaLine Saddlebags, Iron Horse Tail Bag, Fender Rail, Color-Matched Radiator Housing, Show Chrome Fringe, Kury Iso-Grips, Custom Breather Cover. GO TEAM DREW!!!
post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-18-2018, 05:08 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartanuan View Post
I can't say that I own an Enfield, and have never shot a .303,,, but would love the opportunity. I have an SKS, AR, XD, and could come up with a few more letters, if I thought about it for a while. And regarding stockpiling ammo,,,, both my kids know that if Armageddon comes along,,, they are coming to MY house. I hope nothing ever happens that involves me with the cops, because if they ever have a cause to search my house,, I'll be one of those stories that you hear about on the news!!!! LOL
Safe Riding,,,,,,,, and straight shooting!!!
That's too bad!
I don't own a single firearm. I sold every one I had just before the law changed to require gun sale registrations between private parties. So everyone in cyber space that's reading this can rest easy because I'm a harmless unarmed part of our country's liberal "sheeple"
Hahaha!
LJ likes this.

2007 VTX 1800 F Spec 3 - Mustang Seats, Cobra Angled Slashcuts, House of Kolor Blueberry Pearl paint and custom tank badge, lots of chrome, lots of sanding and polishing on the aluminum!
other stuff - HID headlight, airbox decapped plus K&N, ground fix, PAIR/desmog, tail light area minimalized, horn relocation, fwd controls extension, switch spiders removed, reflectors removed, Barnett clutch kit, Cobra FI2000R
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 06-18-2018, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate6966 View Post
That's too bad!
I don't own a single firearm. I sold every one I had just before the law changed to require gun sale registrations between private parties.

Has "The People's Republic of Washington State" actually passed such a law?
I know that in NC, we (private citizens who are transferring firearm ownership) are required to ensure that a HANDGUN buyer is pre-approved (which means he has a concealed carry license or purchase permit). For long guns, I don't know of any legal barriers at the state level.

As a practical matter, if you failed to follow the above law, I doubt very much that you'd ever be discovered or prosecuted in MOST cases. But if you sold a handgun to a nutjob who was caught after going out and committing crimes with it, and you bypassed the rules on ensuring the nutjob was legally eligible to buy - you'd likely have some expensive problems.
Dartanuan likes this.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page