Should Be Two Sets Of Skid Marks... - VTXOA
 16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-21-2019, 09:51 PM Thread Starter
RBS

Should Be Two Sets Of Skid Marks...

https://bustednuckles.com/2019/08/21...of-skid-marks/

Democrats & Republicans- 2 Sides Of A Counterfeit Coin.

'07 1300 S XTreme Revolution Intake, Cobra Streetrod Slashdowns, Monster Baffles. 128,788 Miles R.I.P.

'05 1300 S. BAK Slimline, Cobra Streetrod Slashdowns, Monster Baffles, Ultimate Big Boy, Saddlemen Drifter Bags. 6,700 Miles. Sold.

(New) 2014 V-Star 1300 Tourer, Lindby Hi-Way Bar, Saddle Bag Protectors, Cobra Slip-On, Cobra Fuel Processor, Cobra PowerFlo Intake. Wolo Bad Boy,
ED Seat, Yamaha Light Bar.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-21-2019, 10:20 PM

True!

When you are young you want what everyone else has . . when you are old you want what everyone else had.
D. Lee Schulte I ride a Honda because Toyota doesn't make motorcycles. 2005 VTX 1800N3 (black)
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-22-2019, 05:23 AM

Garage
but then... service has been a problem for many years of large trucks.
rangers4u likes this.

2005 VTX1800 F, type II, Silver Tribal, 88,000 Miles, Purchased Feb, 2005.
MTC clutch & springs.. K&N Air Filter. Garmin 2597 GPS.

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-22-2019, 11:09 AM

Probably an undocumented immigrant rig driver who doesn't know bigrigs are required to be driven slower than other vehicles, and the payload doesn't look to be secured the best.

2003 1800C Black w/ H-K 3", PC III, Clearview w/s, Hondaline backrest, XM sat. radio, MB 12" shocks, Prog. fr. spgs., Wolo, SPyKER mod, Glen's gas cap, Paladins, Drag Specialties Popsicle pegs, K-N, blackened engine, Kury RTB, mirrors & r. boards, blue LED's, Rivco tach & risers, LeatherLyke bags, backrest bag, w/s tri-pouch, Gen. Altimax RT43, Mich. Cmdr. II, Ult. Lowrider, Showchrome grips. 12-18 VTXCafe Bike of the Month
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-29-2019, 12:07 PM

One important rule of driving on the open road, never ride side by side to anything any longer than you have too. Speed up, slow down but for crying out loud don't ride next to any vehicle for any length of time. The obvious exception is heavy traffic.

Another important rule, if people are passing you on the right, YOU are in the wrong lane.
Capt. Rory likes this.

2003 VTX 1800 C, Rinehart Exhaust, Hypercharger, PCIII, Custom map for each cylinder, 1300 FD, Spec 3 F-wheels, 200x50x18 Metzler
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-29-2019, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangers4u View Post
Probably an undocumented immigrant rig driver who doesn't know bigrigs are required to be driven slower than other vehicles, and the payload doesn't look to be secured the best.
Or just a big old bubba running late because he stopped for beer-thirty. Read some of the comments by truck drivers. All admitting fault, all thinking its funny, and not a single one written in mexican.

2003 VTX 1800 C, Rinehart Exhaust, Hypercharger, PCIII, Custom map for each cylinder, 1300 FD, Spec 3 F-wheels, 200x50x18 Metzler
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-29-2019, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTXCRZR View Post
Or just a big old bubba running late because he stopped for beer-thirty. Read some of the comments by truck drivers. All admitting fault, all thinking its funny, and not a single one written in mexican.
Sorry if I offended you. Nowhere did I mention any hispanics- I was actually thinking Russki's since I have noticed several of them involved in major rig accidents. How do they pass the testing for CDL's?

2003 1800C Black w/ H-K 3", PC III, Clearview w/s, Hondaline backrest, XM sat. radio, MB 12" shocks, Prog. fr. spgs., Wolo, SPyKER mod, Glen's gas cap, Paladins, Drag Specialties Popsicle pegs, K-N, blackened engine, Kury RTB, mirrors & r. boards, blue LED's, Rivco tach & risers, LeatherLyke bags, backrest bag, w/s tri-pouch, Gen. Altimax RT43, Mich. Cmdr. II, Ult. Lowrider, Showchrome grips. 12-18 VTXCafe Bike of the Month
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-30-2019, 11:27 PM

Quote:
One important rule of driving on the open road, never ride side by side to anything any longer than you have too. Speed up, slow down but for crying out loud don't ride next to any vehicle for any length of time. The obvious exception is heavy traffic.

Another important rule, if people are passing you on the right, YOU are in the wrong lane.
100% true. I hate it when traffic approaches a semi truck they slow down so everyone has to ride alongside of it for miles.JUST PASS THE DAMN THING. I learned along time ago while riding my mc, don't hang around trucks.
RBS and rangers4u like this.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-31-2019, 12:58 AM

Quote:

People in Colorado clearly don't know that rule. And I am sure it isn't only Colorado.

(My biggest pet peeve on the road).
PHATV, RBS and rangers4u like this.

2003 1800s, 88k miles
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-31-2019, 07:58 AM Thread Starter
RBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by henkvdb View Post
People in Colorado clearly don't know that rule. And I am sure it isn't only Colorado.

(My biggest pet peeve on the road).

That's my 2nd biggest, the 1st is"The Pace Car"!
Those ppl that drive the speed of the vehicle next to them.
rangers4u, lofty and henkvdb like this.

Democrats & Republicans- 2 Sides Of A Counterfeit Coin.

'07 1300 S XTreme Revolution Intake, Cobra Streetrod Slashdowns, Monster Baffles. 128,788 Miles R.I.P.

'05 1300 S. BAK Slimline, Cobra Streetrod Slashdowns, Monster Baffles, Ultimate Big Boy, Saddlemen Drifter Bags. 6,700 Miles. Sold.

(New) 2014 V-Star 1300 Tourer, Lindby Hi-Way Bar, Saddle Bag Protectors, Cobra Slip-On, Cobra Fuel Processor, Cobra PowerFlo Intake. Wolo Bad Boy,
ED Seat, Yamaha Light Bar.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page