2019 College Football - Page 3 - VTXOA
 87Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 80 (permalink) Old 10-19-2019, 11:24 PM

I hate to see W lose. They are so tough, and it sucks for us next week and even if we win (no guarantee, they are going to play us tough), had they been undefeated it obviously would have made a better case for the Bucks to jump up in the rankings. Where I think they belong. Especially after this weekend and watching Clemson and LSU. And 'bama, on now. LSU and Ohio State 1-2 would be my current rankings.
Capt. Rory likes this.

"IF YOU LOVE WEALTH GREATER THAN LIBERTY, THE TRANQUILITY OF SERVITUDE GREATER THAN THE ANIMATING CONTEST FOR FREEDOM, GO HOME FROM US IN PEACE. WE SEEK NOT YOUR CONSEL, NOR YOUR ARMS. CROUCH DOWN AND LICK THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU; MAY YOUR CHAINS SET LIGHTLY UPON YOU, AND MAY POSTERITY FORGET THAT YOU WERE OUR COUNTRYMEN!" ---SAMUEL ADAMS

"ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES! WE WON!!!"---BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, 2012
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 80 (permalink) Old 10-20-2019, 10:46 AM Thread Starter

Bama is clearly not a number one powerhouse with Tua on the bench. Hated to see him get hurt. Hope he is back in top form in time for matchup with LSU. That will be a great display of west SEC talent.
PHATV and Capt. Rory like this.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.
post #23 of 80 (permalink) Old 10-20-2019, 12:26 PM

I was talking before Tua got hurt. 'bama has no business at #1 and couldn't hang with LSU or my Bucks, IMO. Not even in the first half. Clemson also looks to be overrated but not as grossly.
I guess if 'bama is without Tua for LSU that gives them an excuse, so I hope he's back. I get it that at the start of the year you don't know, but that ranking is sh!at based on what we've seen on the field. It's like they're using last year somehow in their calculations.

When you get to the top-5, it's really all about the defense and until yesterday, Wisconsin looked great there. I still don't think they've given up 50 points total on the season, even after losing yesterday.

That's why I'm feeling good about THE Buckeyes this year. Defense looks to be very stout so far. Very stout.
Capt. Rory and jackk like this.

"IF YOU LOVE WEALTH GREATER THAN LIBERTY, THE TRANQUILITY OF SERVITUDE GREATER THAN THE ANIMATING CONTEST FOR FREEDOM, GO HOME FROM US IN PEACE. WE SEEK NOT YOUR CONSEL, NOR YOUR ARMS. CROUCH DOWN AND LICK THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU; MAY YOUR CHAINS SET LIGHTLY UPON YOU, AND MAY POSTERITY FORGET THAT YOU WERE OUR COUNTRYMEN!" ---SAMUEL ADAMS

"ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES! WE WON!!!"---BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, 2012

post #24 of 80 (permalink) Old 10-27-2019, 03:12 PM

Garage
PCX likes this.

'04 1300S or at least used to be.

post #25 of 80 (permalink) Old 10-27-2019, 04:43 PM

PHATV, I agree with you about Alabama,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg o-h-i-o-29tkswy.jpg (19.5 KB, 1 views)
rangers4u likes this.

2008 VTX1300R
Ultimate Seat
National Windshield - Modified
Cobra Light Bar
Hard Krome ? Pipes - 2 1/2"
Engine Guard - 1 1/4"
post #26 of 80 (permalink) Old 10-27-2019, 09:42 PM Thread Starter

Oklahoma surprised me by laying an egg in Manhattan. Man, there are going to be some serious pouters around here if two SEC teams make it into the playoffs.

Looks like the LSU flavor Tigers proved to be the top cats. And Buckeyes were dominating in the rain. Clemson is hanging in there, but playing against weak ACC opposition never impresses me.

Gators have our annual Halloween rivalry game with Dawgs coming up on Saturday. We better have a much healthier defense if we hope to hang with them. But silly old Gamecocks already showed it can be done.
Capt. Rory likes this.

Si vis pacem, para bellum.
post #27 of 80 (permalink) Old 10-28-2019, 10:04 AM

Look over your shoulder, OSU. WE ARE.....PENN ST.! #5 and climbing! Haha, just had to throw some #### in here.
dud-57, PHATV and Capt. Rory like this.

2003 1800C Black w/ H-K 3", PC III, Clearview w/s, Hondaline backrest, XM sat. radio, MB 12" shocks, Prog. fr. spgs., Wolo, SPyKER mod, Glen's gas cap, Paladins, Drag Specialties Popsicle pegs, K-N, blackened engine, Kury RTB, mirrors & r. boards, blue LED's, Rivco tach & risers, LeatherLyke bags, backrest bag, w/s tri-pouch, Gen. Altimax RT43, Mich. Cmdr. II, Ult. Lowrider, Showchrome grips. 12-18 VTXCafe Bike of the Month
post #28 of 80 (permalink) Old 10-28-2019, 03:24 PM

Tua who?
rangers4u likes this.

Livin' Blue in a Red state.
post #29 of 80 (permalink) Old 10-29-2019, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangers4u View Post
Look over your shoulder, OSU. WE ARE.....PENN ST.! #5 and climbing! Haha, just had to throw some #### in here.
As a Buckeye fan Penn State, has always worried me. As a Buckeye fan Ohio State has always worried me.
rangers4u likes this.

When you are young you want what everyone else has . . when you are old you want what everyone else had.
D. Lee Schulte I ride a Honda because Toyota doesn't make motorcycles. 2005 VTX 1800N3 (black)
post #30 of 80 (permalink) Old 10-29-2019, 11:36 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkvtx View Post
Tua who?

As in you all are no longer #1. GO Tigers!!!!!!!!!!
PHATV and rangers4u like this.

'04 1300S or at least used to be.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page