Site is Brutally slow - Page 2 - VTXOA
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-08-2017, 10:39 AM

Garage
I get that crap too Hop. Way too much for one screen shot to show. I was thinking about trying to shoot a video of what happens here with every click.

'04 1300S or at least used to be.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-08-2017, 11:04 AM
Administrator

Garage
Hey guys,

As Natalie said, one we get a screenshot and the URL we can report them to our tech team and get them sorted. If you are unable to send a screenshot, even if you send the URL. It'll help to try find the ad.

Niall
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-09-2017, 01:03 PM

Garage
This is the frame info for the Ad that seems to be causing the problem for me:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<meta charset="UTF-8">
<title>SafeFrame Container</title>
</head>
<body>
<script>
(function(){var b=this;var f=String.prototype.trim?function(a){return a.trim()}:function(a){return a.replace(/^[\s\xa0]+|[\s\xa0]+$/g,"")},h=function(a,c){return a<c?-1:a>c?1:0};var k;a:{var l=b.navigator;if(l){var m=l.userAgent;if(m){k=m;break a}}k=""};var ba=function(a,c){var g=aa;return Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(g,a)?g[a]:g[a]=c(a)};var ca=-1!=k.indexOf("Opera"),n=-1!=k.indexOf("Trident")||-1!=k.indexOf("MSIE"),da=-1!=k.indexOf("Edge"),p=-1!=k.indexOf("Gecko")&&!(-1!=k.toLowerCase().indexOf("webkit")&&-1==k.indexOf("Edge"))&&!(-1!=k.indexOf("Trident")||-1!=k.indexOf("MSIE"))&&-1==k.indexOf("Edge"),r=-1!=k.toLowerCase().indexOf("webkit")&&-1==k.indexOf("Edge"),t=function(){var a=b.document;return a?a.documentMode:void 0},u;
a:{var v="",w=function(){var a=k;if(p)return/rv\[^\);]+)(\)|/.exec(a);if(da)return/Edge\/([\d\.]+)/.exec(a);if(n)return/\b(?:MSIE|rv)[: ]([^\);]+)(\)|/.exec(a);if(r)return/WebKit\/(\S+)/.exec(a);if(ca)return/(?:Version)[ \/]?(\S+)/.exec(a)}();w&&(v=w?w[1]:"");if(n){var x=t();if(null!=x&&x>parseFloat(v)){u=String(x);bre ak a}}u=v}
var y=u,aa={},z=function(a){return ba(a,function(){for(var c=0,g=f(String(y)).split("."),R=f(String(a)).split ("."),fa=Math.max(g.length,R.length),q=0;0==c&&q<f a;q++){var d=g[q]||"",e=R[q]||"";do{d=/(\d*)(\D*)(.*)/.exec(d)||["","","",""];e=/(\d*)(\D*)(.*)/.exec(e)||["","","",""];if(0==d[0].length&&0==e[0].length)break;c=h(0==d[1].length?0arseInt(d[1],10),0==e[1].length?0arseInt(e[1],10))||h(0==d[2].length,0==e[2].length)||h(d[2],e[2]);d=d[3];e=e[3]}while(0==c)}return 0<=c})},A;var B=b.document;
A=B&&n?t()||("CSS1Compat"==B.compatMode?parseInt(y ,10):5):void 0;var C;if(!(C=!p&&!n)){var D;if(D=n)D=9<=Number(A);C=D}C||p&&z("1.9.1");n&&z( "9");var E=p||r||n&&z(11);var ea=/^([^;]+);(\d+);([\s\S]*)$/;try{var F=ea.exec(window.name);if(null===F)throw Error("Cannot parse serialized data");var G=+F[2],H=F[3];if(G>H.length)throw Error("Cannot parse serialized data");var I={b:F[1],content:H.substr(0,G),a:H.substr(G)},J;var K=/[&#]eid=([\d,]+)/,L=window.location.hash,M=L.match(K);M?(window.loc ation.hash=L.replace(K,""),J=M[1].split(",")):J=[];var N=J;N.indexOf&&0<=N.indexOf("131968836")&&E&&(wind ow.name="");b.sf_={v:I.b,exp:N,cfg:I.a};var O=I.content,P=window;if(E){var Q=P.document;Q.open("text/html",
"replace");Q.write(O);Q.close()}else{var S=O,T;if(T=n&&z(7)&&!z(10)){var U=navigator.userAgent.match(/Trident\/([0-9]+.[0-9]+)/);T=6>(U?parseFloat(U[1]):0)}var V;if(V=T)a:{for(var W=0;W<S.length;++W)if(127<S.charCodeAt(W)){V=!0;br eak a}V=!1}if(V){for(var X=unescape(encodeURIComponent(S)),ga=Math.floor(X. length/2),Y=[],Z=0;Z<ga;++Z)Y[Z]=String.fromCharCode(256*X.charCodeAt(2*Z+1)+X.cha rCodeAt(2*Z));1==X.length%2&&(Y[ga]=X.charAt(X.length-1));S=Y.join("")}P.goog_content=S;P.location.repla ce("javascript:window.goog_content")}}catch(a){};} ).call(this);
</script>
</body>
</html>

(((=-JammeR-=)))
"My Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke,
tires screeching, totally used up, thoroughly worn out, and loudly proclaiming...WOW! What a Ride!!"

post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-10-2017, 12:00 PM
Administrator

Garage
@jammerwalker thanks alot, reported it. Hopefully get this sorted soon.

Niall
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-10-2017, 05:57 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTXOA admin View Post

Niall
Thank you! Hopefully, SOON!!

(((=-JammeR-=)))
"My Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke,
tires screeching, totally used up, thoroughly worn out, and loudly proclaiming...WOW! What a Ride!!"

post #16 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-12-2017, 04:36 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTXOA admin View Post

Niall
I just found another one. It seems that this link (https://www.mypresentperfect.com/sin...eas-For-Bakers) appears to be taking the cursor away as well.
VTXOA admin likes this.

(((=-JammeR-=)))

post #17 of 27 (permalink) Old 03-13-2017, 02:39 PM
Administrator

Garage
Reported that as well.

Thanks,
Niall
post #18 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-08-2017, 08:44 AM

I can not do anything until the banner ad and the side ad load. and sometimes that takes a long time.
post #19 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-10-2017, 11:46 AM
Administrator

Garage
@free1954 do you mean these ads?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (509.5 KB, 12 views)
post #20 of 27 (permalink) Old 04-14-2017, 09:33 AM

yes sir those are the ones.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page