Unable to change my signature pic - VTXOA
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hans&Feet
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-28-2017, 12:12 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Hans&Feet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Conyers/McDonough, GA
Posts: 9,792
Garage
Unable to change my signature pic

I have tried a few times using different browsers and different computers.
Cleared cache. Logged out, logged in, tried the things mentioned on the failure message.
When I select CP then Signature I get a failure message.
I first noticed the problem about 5 days ago,
I just noticed the thread by "Skidlid", same issue..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VTX database problem August 2017.JPG (32.8 KB, 5 views)

2005 1300c Red, Mustang seat, HK 2.5 straights. Leds for safety-front & back. 190,260 VTX miles

Last edited by Hans&Feet; 08-28-2017 at 12:17 PM.
Hans&Feet is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-28-2017, 12:17 PM
Senior Member
 
Curt E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Jackson, MS
Posts: 2,682
Garage
I got the same error when trying to reply to a pm.. Free site is known to be buggy as hell..
I'm on the latest an greatest Enterprise system with no restrictions, lol..
Curt E is offline  
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-29-2017, 10:01 AM
Administrator
 
VTXOA admin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 504
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans&Feet View Post
I have tried a few times using different browsers and different computers.
Cleared cache. Logged out, logged in, tried the things mentioned on the failure message.
When I select CP then Signature I get a failure message.
I first noticed the problem about 5 days ago,
I just noticed the thread by "Skidlid", same issue..
Hey there

Thanks for reporting this. I was able to bring that up as well, and have sent a ticket to tech: 2490864

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt E View Post
I got the same error when trying to reply to a pm.. Free site is known to be buggy as hell..
I'm on the latest an greatest Enterprise system with no restrictions, lol..
I tried to find this one as well, however I am not seeing any issues when replying to PMs. Is the error you see the same as the one posted above? If so, is there also a yellow box on the page with MySQL information, and can you copy that over to us please?

If it's a different error page, or there is no yellow box with additional information, we'll need some more information for additional troubleshooting:
What browser are you using? Is it up to date?
Do you have any add-ons/extensions running?
Do you have any adblock or noscript programs running?

Dayle
VTXOA admin is offline  
 
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-29-2017, 10:42 AM
Senior Member
 
jackk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Fremont, Ohio
Posts: 376
I got the same error when trying to change my email address.
jackk is offline  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-30-2017, 10:23 AM
Administrator
 
VTXOA admin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 504
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTXOA admin View Post
Is the error you see the same as the one posted above? If so, is there also a yellow box on the page with MySQL information, and can you copy that over to us please?

If it's a different error page, or there is no yellow box with additional information, we'll need some more information for additional troubleshooting:
What browser are you using? Is it up to date?
Do you have any add-ons/extensions running?
Do you have any adblock or noscript programs running?

Dayle
Hey guys,

Next time you come across this can you please provide the information as requested by Dayle above?
That will help us with the investigation, we can forward it to the tech team once we have that info.

Richard.
VTXOA admin is offline  
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-30-2017, 04:10 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Hans&Feet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Conyers/McDonough, GA
Posts: 9,792
Garage
My database issue has been cleared, I was able to change my Sig pic.
Ticket 2490864
Thank You!
VTXOA admin likes this.

2005 1300c Red, Mustang seat, HK 2.5 straights. Leds for safety-front & back. 190,260 VTX miles

Last edited by Hans&Feet; 08-30-2017 at 04:13 PM.
Hans&Feet is offline  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-31-2017, 10:59 AM
Administrator
 
VTXOA admin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 504
Garage
Glad it's back working for you. Tech was able to fix the problematic table. Let us know if you need help with anything else.

Niall
VTXOA admin is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome