problem with site - Page 3 - VTXOA
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-07-2017, 10:02 AM

Here's a list of all the blockable items on this page at this moment according to ABP. I use the EasyList and the AdBlock Warning Removal List.

Blockable items on this page.txt

'12 Road Glide Ultra, Kuryakyn Alley Cat intake, Jackpot Super Duals header, Jackpot HiRoller mufflers, PV Tuner, Daymaker LEDs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-08-2017, 10:39 AM
Administrator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harkon View Post
Here's a list of all the blockable items on this page at this moment according to ABP. I use the EasyList and the AdBlock Warning Removal List.

Attachment 110905
What kind of device were you using? I really appreciate the list, is there anyway to separate the links on your list, currently it looks like one huge link and I would need them divided to pass ton o the techs to have blocked..

Thank you,

~ Glenda
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-08-2017, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTXOA admin View Post
What kind of device were you using? I really appreciate the list, is there anyway to separate the links on your list, currently it looks like one huge link and I would need them divided to pass ton o the techs to have blocked..

Thank you,

~ Glenda
Really sorry Glenda. I use Linux most of the time and line terminators are not necessarily the same. There should be about 80 lines. This is the same file I attached yesterday, just for Winders/DOS.
Attachment 110913

I got this list from AdBlockPlus in FireFox. In ABP there is a menu item 'Open blockable items'. The list came from there.

Using uBlock Origin one can log the output. The log, unfortunately does not translate to a good format. I could zip up the html file and folder if you want to see that.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Blockable items.txt (5.2 KB, 1 views)

'12 Road Glide Ultra, Kuryakyn Alley Cat intake, Jackpot Super Duals header, Jackpot HiRoller mufflers, PV Tuner, Daymaker LEDs

post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-08-2017, 10:25 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Travis View Post
OK, it is somewhat better tonight but still not like it was. NO changes made on my end.
Same here, Working great and I haven't changed a thing.

'05 Honda VTX 1300R Champion trike Kit. Mustang Seats and Backrests, Kuryakyn ISO grips, pegs, floorboards, shifter and brake peddle. Universal passenger arm rests, Wolo horn, Shark 600 watt stereo, Vista cruise, Cup holder, GPS. Lots of chrome.

http://www.break.com/video/ugc/keywasted-1912477
post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-11-2017, 11:22 AM
Administrator

Garage
Thanks. I looked through the list, and found one possible malware among the bunch.

b.scorecardresearch was one I did not recognize. Did some searching and found it mostly attributed to an adware.

Everything else seems to be coming from either Google (it's nearly impossible to go to any site without Google tracking your presence, you don't even need to have gotten there by going to Google Search first) or is just the site trying to upload images from Avatars, sig pics, etc.

Do a malware check on your computer. Malwarebytes has a free version that is typically sufficient to clean out most things

Kevin

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VTXOA forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page