Sealy area? [Archive] - VTXOA

: Sealy area?

mctech
11-23-2008, 06:27 PM
I may be movine to the sealy area and was wondering if anyone had any insite to the area. Thanks
Frank Schaeffer

SteveBramlett
12-23-2008, 12:06 AM
Well, I love living near Sealy. People are friendly, you can see the stars, it's quiet at night, and the air is clean. There is a Honda and a Yamaha dealer in Katy. I do my own work so I can't speak to their competence. There are many good roads to ride near here without fighting the Houston traffic, but don't underestimate the danger of country drivers.

Later,

Steve

Matap
12-24-2008, 12:14 AM
You need to go Hinze B-B-Q if you haven't already and to Tony's restaurant.:D

mctech
01-05-2009, 10:42 AM
I have not been. I did go to sealy over christmas break total of 3500 miles drive for me. I will be starting at wilderness Kawasaki as soon as school is done early febuary. I need to find cheep housing untill wife and kids come down and we sell our Pa. home. I may just buy an old pop up and crash at campgrounds untill family joins me. I also need a bike barn or something to keep my bike out of the rain. I plan on bringing my vtx down first and my ZX11 later. I loved the area and everyone I met was very friendly. I also loved the cane sugar Dr. pepper. LOL.
Frank