Honda VTX Forum banner

Possible M&G 7/24

773 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Russ Ithaca VTX 
#1 ·
Alright I know I've tried this before but I figured why not try again. Was thinking we could have a meet and greet next weekend on Saturday. Possibly meeting around Canadaguia lake or points near there.
I think that's about half way for the guys from Rochester and DaFinger boys. What's everybody think? Bonecarver, Piarteman, inferno you still out there? SumDumGuy.
What do are brothers down south think? Any and all bikes from anywhere welcome. I know the weather shot us down last time we where going to try this and it could again but anyone want to try again? Let's hear what you think.

#2 ·
Come on down to The party in Ithaca. Don't know of a more fun time that this and I'm sure The Chief will be there shaking youses hands to welcome youse boys...

We should all mostly be there as well...

Weather looks typical for this time of year...

It will rain but when, where and how long....

Chief if I am outta line holler at me... PLease

#3 ·
Come one, come all . . . walk into the light . . . of course, come on down to Ithaca and join a big party of 150 people from all walks of life. Food, liquid, and live music by Thudknuckle, a hot new power trio in concert style. Swimming, billiards, campfire. Camp out and stay all night. Park the bikes and party hearty Marty.

#4 ·
Sounds like a good time. I'm still waiting to hear from anyone from Rochester to chime in. Could be a possible day trip. Have to keep an eye on the weather.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.