Tech Sessions in North Dallas Area? [Archive] - VTXOA

: Tech Sessions in North Dallas Area?

SuperBlue
12-29-2010, 11:29 AM
I have had my '03 1800R for several months now and have been using the information on the VTX boards to do tweaks and mods. However, I am reaching the limits of my motorcycle knowledge and I am looking for some tech sessions in the North Dallas (Plano/Allen/McKinney) area to learn more about the VTX (and motorcycle maintenance in general).

There are lots of X riders around here and I have had offers to help me wrench on the bike. This is great and as soon as I can get the xmas decorations cleaned out of the garage I will invite them over.

In addition, I am wondering if anyone knows of any formal tech sessions being offered in the North Dallas area (dealer or independent). I have searched the boards and not found anything recent. Perhaps I missed it or perhaps there are sessions that are not posted, Either way, I would appreciate and leads you can provide. (I am cross posting this on VTXOA, VTXCafe, and TexasXRiders).

mystro
12-29-2010, 11:44 AM
Ditto.
Mystro
Rowlett, TX

Phatrice
01-21-2011, 02:37 PM
I am intrested, but they always seem to be way down south, dont mind but dont have the time. Need to stay close to DFW area.