Draggin' Jeans [Archive] - VTXOA

: Draggin' Jeans

Crawdaddy
02-02-2015, 07:37 PM
I have an almost new pair of Draggin' Jeans for sale, 46x30, big men's style. New these are $130, I'm selling this pair for $65 and that will include shipping to 48 US states.

I wore these no more than 5 days on one trip. I can email you pictures if you ask. Lost weight and getting a smaller size. I love these for riding and the protection they offer.

Here is their website if you want to know more about the pants:

http://www.dragginjeans.com/big-mens-draggin-jeans/

Schooner44
02-03-2015, 12:35 PM
I've been checking out some of these lately. You say they're a 46" waist but I know a lot of bike pants (like everything else) runs small. What size waist did you have when you were wearing them? I wear a 42" now but can still comfortably wear a 44" waist jean. Also, do they help with riding in colder conditions due to the material?

Crawdaddy
02-03-2015, 01:42 PM
You are right about them running a little small. It may be because of the lining inside the pants, but these fit great when I was wearing 44 to 46 jeans. Now I'm wearing 40 waist and I have another pair of Draggin' Jeans that are 44x30 and they still fit fine. I bought these last spring and only used them on one ride.

Yes, they are also warmer than regular jeans because they are thicker. In the winter its great because on days you might wear chaps you don't need too with these. But in the summer they're not bad either. It's nice to be wearing jeans that will protect you if you go down that are still soft.