Ultimate BigBoy Four Piece Seat Set for VTX 1800C3 [Archive] - VTXOA

: Ultimate BigBoy Four Piece Seat Set for VTX 1800C3

Retired MP
02-22-2015, 12:20 PM
I have an Ultimate Bigboy 4 piece set that I removed from my 2006 VTX1800C. It is in like new condition with less that 1500 miles on them. Right around $1,000 shipped when I purchased it a couple of years ago. I will consider any reasonable offer. I would prefer pick-up as shipping could be costly. If you would like a picture of it let me know. The following is off of the website:

All models up to2004 and 2005 to 2008
TheUltimate BigBoy Rider Seat is a full 18" wide and will sit 1"higher and 1" further back from the handlebars dependingon your weight and butt size.
TheUltimate passenger seat has been designed with the same Ultimategoals, 14" wide with a steeper nose angle to help prevent thepassenger from sliding forward into the rider. The same high quality comfortmemory foam is in this seat and it has been molded to give your very importantpassenger the Ultimate support. (put them in comfort heaven). Aspecial passenger seat is needed if you have a Cobra or Mapam Sissy barinstalled.
TheUltimate removable rider backrest
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick and is builtusing the same memory foam as our seats.
- Infinite tilt to match your back angle.
- Folds down forward for easy on and off your motorcycle.
- Adjustment forward and back is more than 2 inches.
- Adjusts with a thumb screw while your riding.
- No need to remove the seat or use a wrench.
- The backrest mounting hardware is built into every seat so you can add therider backrest at any time.
- Available with detachable storage pouch, 9" x 6". MUST BEORDERED TOGETHER WITH RIDER BACKREST.
TheUltimate passenger backrest pad measures 12" wide x 8" highand sits your passenger 10 degrees straighter than the stock pad,this helps eliminate back fatigue on those long rides. The pad comeswith stainless steel screws and fits on your sissy bar.

Dlabrie65
02-26-2015, 08:16 AM
I'm interested in the seat please email me at [email protected]

BigD63
03-01-2015, 06:36 PM
If this is still available where are you located?

Retired MP
03-01-2015, 07:42 PM
Still available. I live in Fairfield, PA, approximately 10 Southwest of Gettysburg.

rangers4u
03-02-2015, 10:37 AM
Still available. I live in Fairfield, PA, approximately 10 Southwest of Gettysburg.

Ahh! You're down near Ski Liberty and Carroll Valley Resort. I want to play golf there someday.

BigD63
03-02-2015, 10:45 PM
Oh ok, That's a little too far for me to pick up...Good luck with the sale.

tearfulmoose
03-05-2015, 12:59 PM
What is reasonable offer to you?

BigD63
03-10-2015, 10:04 PM
PM sent

funnyfarm29709
03-12-2015, 07:12 PM
I have an Ultimate Bigboy 4 piece set that I removed from my 2006 VTX1800C. It is in like new condition with less that 1500 miles on them. Right around $1,000 shipped when I purchased it a couple of years ago. I will consider any reasonable offer. I would prefer pick-up as shipping could be costly. If you would like a picture of it let me know. The following is off of the website:

TheUltimate BigBoy Rider Seat is a full 18" wide and will sit 1"higher and 1" further back from the handlebars dependingon your weight and butt size.
TheUltimate passenger seat has been designed with the same Ultimategoals, 14" wide with a steeper nose angle to help prevent thepassenger from sliding forward into the rider. The same high quality comfortmemory foam is in this seat and it has been molded to give your very importantpassenger the Ultimate support. (put them in comfort heaven). Aspecial passenger seat is needed if you have a Cobra or Mapam Sissy barinstalled.
- Pad measures 7" high by 10" wide by 1.5" thick and is builtusing the same memory foam as our seats.
- The backrest mounting hardware is built into every seat so you can add therider backrest at any time.
- Available with detachable storage pouch, 9" x 6". MUST BEORDERED TOGETHER WITH RIDER BACKREST.
TheUltimate passenger backrest pad measures 12" wide x 8" highand sits your passenger 10 degrees straighter than the stock pad,this helps eliminate back fatigue on those long rides. The pad comeswith stainless steel screws and fits on your sissy bar.

Would it fit a 2003 1800R ?

BigD63
03-13-2015, 11:11 PM
What is reasonable offer to you? I was told $750 + shipping if that helps you.

jgarreola79
03-13-2015, 11:15 PM
C model seat won't fit the R,S,T or N.

BigD63
03-13-2015, 11:17 PM
Would it fit a 2003 1800R ? I don't think it will I've seen alot of people ask if one seat from a specific model will fit a different model and the answer is always no...seems to be a model specific applicaton. Here's Ultimates website link if you'd like to poke around on there. http://ultimateseats.ca/honda-motorcycle-accessories Good Luck!

fyrfyter
05-14-2015, 11:04 AM
Do you still have the seat? If so I would like to see a pic.

BiGD
06-24-2015, 05:26 AM
Will this seat fit my 2002 1800 C model ?

BiGD
06-24-2015, 05:28 AM
I'm assuming it would.If you still have it shoot me an email at [email protected] Thanks.

BigD63
06-25-2015, 01:34 AM
I'm assuming it would.If you still have it shoot me an email at [email protected] Thanks. Sorry, it's sold, I bought it.

BiGD
06-25-2015, 01:44 AM
NP. Happy riding my friend.