VTXEXHAUST.COM retro pipes Chicagoland [Archive] - VTXOA

: VTXEXHAUST.COM retro pipes Chicagoland

LUKASTEAM
08-02-2018, 02:27 AM
Hello folks ,
Up for grabs are vtxexhaust.com R/S/T pipes with very few miles on them . Have a small stone ding in the bottom pipe towards the front on the lower part , chrome is not chipped its just dinged . Overall good condition .
They have a mighty wicked sound , probably one of the best sounding pipes for VTX1800 . Youtube clips don't do it justice at all . It has deep rumble during the idle , not too loud and gets throaty when you seriously get on the gas .
Local pick up only , Aurora / Napervillle , IL area . $200 firm .

Dartanuan
08-02-2018, 02:29 PM
Nice looking pipes,,,, though I would have to disagree with you that they are probably the best sounding pipes for the 1800. I had a set of OEM pipes, then had them modified by VTX-Exhaust, which made them much better. But I don't think their overall sounds can even be compared to a nice set of Cobra's or V&H. JMHO.
Safe Riding.

LUKASTEAM
08-02-2018, 09:56 PM
Nice looking pipes,,,, though I would have to disagree with you that they are probably the best sounding pipes for the 1800. I had a set of OEM pipes, then had them modified by VTX-Exhaust, which made them much better. But I don't think their overall sounds can even be compared to a nice set of Cobra's or V&H. JMHO.
Safe Riding.
Thank you fellow VTX rider , your opinion is very valued ...