Kuryakyn Cruise Peg mounts, with adjustable offset ISO pegs [Archive] - VTXOA

: Kuryakyn Cruise Peg mounts, with adjustable offset ISO pegs

Gearbanger 1800
05-20-2019, 12:22 AM
Set of like new Kuryakyn Cruise Peg mounts (PN 4518 ), with adjustable offset 360-degree highway ISO pegs (PN 7933).

Looking for a cruise peg set up to stretch out your legs, without the bulk and cost of a set of highway bars? Look no further!

These mounts places the pegs in a comfortable "stretched out" location, without adding bulky engine guards to this sleek machine. These super clean mount plates simply bolt onto the existing forward controls for a sturdy, comfortable setup that is also pleasing to the eye.

Pegs can be positioned forward or back, and the arm offers full 360-degree rotation for tall, short, or in-between riders, for all-day comfort! Pegs have thick, rubber treads to dampen engine vibration and reduce fatigue.

I'm 6'3" and had these mounts on my VTX for a full season last year and they worked great. Even had adjustability to spare. Unfortunately, after switching to a set of extended forward controls this spring, I can no longer utilise these mounts.

My loss, is your gain. These are practically new and retail at over $320US. Asking less than half price at $150US + shipping

This set up is designed to fit the 2001-2008 1800 C and F models. I can't guarantee their fitment on any other model.