Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of these items came off my 08 1800 Neo. All prices are before shipping.

Stock exhaust - $150
Stock Seat - $75
Upper Front Fork Chrome Covers - $25
Stock Front Fork Springs - $40
Stock Grips - $10

The risers came off of an 07 1300 Retro, I believe.
June 2012 035.jpg June 2012 036.jpg June 2012 037.jpg June 2012 038.jpg June 2012 039.jpg

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bike stand $75

I also have a bike stand for a sport bike. I used it for my 1999 Honda 919. $75
June 2012 040.jpg

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I'm interested in the fork covers

Johnny,

Are these Hondaline covers?

Do the fork covers, cover the whole length of the forks between the upper and lower trees?
If so, I'm in.

My covers were 4 piece, two large uppers and 2 lowers that banded around the fork, that the Hondaline windshield mounted to. I had to seperate my lower covers with a sale of my windshield.

Thanks,

Jim

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These covers came stock on my neo when I bought it so I would assume they are hondaline. I had to remove them in order to fit my Woody's fairing on. They actually cover from the bottom of the top triple tree to the top of the turn signals.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
These covers came stock on my neo when I bought it so I would assume they are hondaline. I had to remove them in order to fit my Woody's fairing on. They actually cover from the bottom of the top triple tree to the top of the turn signals.
I'm out, Johnny.
I have the same thing except my signal mounts were replaced with chrome covers, when I moved them to a light bar.

I'm looking for the 2 halved chrome covers that go where the signal mounts were, they come with a Hondaline windshield..

Thanks anyway...

Jim

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry Brother. Thanks for the interest though.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

1 - 9 of 9 Posts