Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Wanted Special Invite

No Just Kidding ! :lol:
This is the same weekend as my developements picnic. My wife and I are on the committe. However, it is Saturday I just found out. I will dust off the speedo's and make an apperance on Sunday. Put us down for 2 right now. Thad & Jeannette. I will send the money either way to help cover cost.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Wanted Special Invite

No Just Kidding ! :lol:
This is the same weekend as my developement's picnic. My wife and I are on the committe. However, it is Saturday I just found out. I will dust off the speedo's and make an apperance on Sunday. Put us down for 2 right now. Thad & Jeannette. I will send the money either way to help cover cost.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
:chef3: :chef2:

Looks like it is gonna happen..Check will leave on Friday

Thanks again Ralph!!!

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
DBoyz said:
:D :D It's going to happen :D :D
I got a nice new set of BBQ utensils from J & P Cycles I saved for the picnic for the chef.
Do I know him?? :lol:

·
Registered
541 Posts
:pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1:

·
Registered
984 Posts
DBoyz said:
Many from the 101 are coming, how about you VTX'ers, where is everyone?
TR, Juan, Victor, Gabe, Mauricio, Bruce, Big Jorge, Tony topspin & Zev just to name a few. You guys out there?
Sorry Ralph, not available this year. Thanks for the invite anyway.
I'll miss y'all. :( Have fun!

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Add Brother Fred to the list..He will be down sometime Saturday!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Party, party, did someone mention a party? Thanks for the invitation, however it looks like I have a conflict. You guys will probably just be doing fun things and you know I hate that stuff. Just in case I can rearrange things a bit, when (Saturday) and where?

Bruce

·
Registered
75 Posts
Ralph,

Count two more in. Bing & Turtle will be there. We will pay our $$ at the park.

What Pavilion number???

GO METRIC !!!! :beer3: :chef2: :beer3:

21 - 40 of 64 Posts