Honda VTX Forum banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
"Satin Leaf" pavillion. Starts at 11:00 a.m.

Tree Tops Park is very easy to find.
Griffin Road east from I75 to 100th Avenue, make a left(north), entrance to the park will be about 3/4 mile on your right side. Once you enter the park, follow main road around to the left and the pavillion is on your right side.
My cell is 954-665-3080

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
norm99 said:
420 is code for weed. :twisted:
Hummmmm, makes me wonder just how ya know that Stevie.

Ya all have a GREAT time at the picnic. I will be thinking about you, and wishing we were there.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Ralph and Susan, Thank you so much for organizing a wonderful picnic, we had a great time. It was great to see everyone and the games were well worth the laugh.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Thanks Ralph and Susan great job. Can't forget the BBQ King Gonzo either. Please post pics if you got em folks.

See ya'll in Leesburg.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Thanks Ralph and Susan!

Great day, great weather, great people, great chef ( Gonzo ),great food, great place.

You guys made my day, my weekend, my week etc.etc.etc.!!! :D :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thanks Ralph and Susan - you guys throw an awesome picnic! We all appreciate all the hard work putting this together. Thanks also to Gonzo for feeding us all.

And thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes, I need to talk Ralph into throwing me a picnic every year :)

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Thanks to Gonzo & Anita for the great job grilling, Leonard & Capt. Steve for the set up, Don for the pics, everyone else that helped out and my darling wife & son with their help.
We had a total of 58 attendees and 8 youngsters.
Volleyball game final score Metrics 0, Harleys 0 with little yellow Wilson being the winner :lol:
Congrats to Ed with the 50/50 win, Rich with the slow drag win and Dawn with the weenie bite win.
Along with the 50/50 $92 and $58, I will donate $150 to the Joe D. Children's Hospital in behalf of everyone.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Another great time. Many thanks go out to Ralph and Susan..Don't know how you do it every year..Just glad you do..

:chef3: :chef3:

My job is just not to screw up the food..No grill blisters this year!!!!!!

41 - 60 of 64 Posts