Honda VTX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 584 Posts

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
118?!? That's it? Didn't we almost have that many Xs for the 5 Pass ride this past July?

·
Registered
4,015 Posts

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Count me in...

Next summer is starting to shape up as a good one, Americade/Laconia, Denver/Grand Canyon, and now Ohio.

Planning is half the fun...

Where do I sign up?

:)
:)
:D
:D

V

·
0 Posts
Monster – you should set a Bar as destination, that’s the new fashion here lately….. :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
David said:
Beating that won't be a problem. Wonder if we'd get get a bigger group at the Hoot?[/quote] I was at both and I think I saw more X's at the Homecoming plus it would be cool to show Honda the power of the X. ;)

·
Registered
360 Posts
LaMonster,

Contact RoadBike Magazine or some of the others, maybe they will write up a little 3"x3" section in the front of the mag where they talk about cool stuff like this. Tell them you are trying to set a Guiness record. I know Motorcyclist has mentioned events like this before. There are a whole a$$load of X riders who don't have a clue about this site and don't talk to others who are on here. If you get it in a mag, you might get a lot of people from around the country who are not into internet chat boards. I say we obliterate the previous record. Why get a few hundred? Go for the graand!!! I think with a little advertising, you might just see it. We should see if our respective Honda dealerships will let us put up flyers. Maybe you could take up a collection to run an ad. $5 apiece from 8713 members...well that's $43565. I think that would buy a spot in a mag for a few months, don't you? I know that many won't send the dough, but you see where I'm going.......

Tim

·
Registered
24 Posts
LaMonster,
Sounds good. Also, I can help you out if you need it since we're nearly neighbors - Mosheim & Kodak.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
sounds great let me know what I can do here in Texas.
Hopefully everyone that can participate will but some may back out because there might be a chance of rain.

G

·
0 Posts
BDC said:
BigPro said:
sounds great let me know what I can do here in Texas.
Hopefully everyone that can participate will but some may back out because there might be a chance of rain.
I'll TRAILER IT! :shock:
You would wouldnt you...lol

·
Registered
118 Posts
record breaking

Am I just missing it here? Where would this ride originate? Maybe at the four corners and getting larger as it approaches Ohio? Sounds like a blast and would love to be involved.
Could also help out from the Atlanta area if needed.

21 - 40 of 584 Posts