Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
12v outlet

I put one on for a guy a few months ago. I just wired in an inline fuse holder off the batt. and then hooked the power outlet into it. That way it is on all the time. Don

·
Registered
784 Posts
Yeah, I think I paid 7 bucks for one in PepBoys. I got one with the rubber cap attached to keep things dry. I installed mine by the ignition on the side. I just used one of the bolts that hold the ignition in place....simple.
Use it all the time.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I put mine up by my windshield mount to power my GPS or any other electronic I want to plug in. I wired mine thru a fuse block that is powered when the ignition switch is on.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
I have been looking at mounting one my self. In the boat section of walmart there is a waterproof 1 for under $6.00. newidea.gif

·
Registered
742 Posts
I put one on for a guy a few months ago. I just wired in an inline fuse holder off the batt. and then hooked the power outlet into it. That way it is on all the time. Don
I did the same and placed it in my windshield bag. Just dont forget to unplug your GPS power supply after the ride.

·
Registered
546 Posts
I put mine up by my windshield mount to power my GPS or any other electronic I want to plug in. I wired mine thru a fuse block that is powered when the ignition switch is on.
Oh man would I love to have that Cushman Super Eagle:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,044 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Power outlet

About $6 and I wired it to the turn signal circuit on the signal running lights thru the back of the head light.

It was real easy. I zip tied it to the cable. It's almost invisible.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts