Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a studded vtx 1300 stock passenger seat and aftermarket backrest for sale. It will be shipped from Alaska so shipping isn't cheap but there are options. I have already priced it out and it will be around 29.00 for ground and 57.00 for air so it would depend on how bad you wanted it lol. I will take the best offer on these items. I also have some saddlemen saddle bags that are also studded with standard mounting hardware. They have easy brackets currently installed but I don't have the key for those. They can be removed and then used as normal or you might be able to get a locksmith to have a key made. Not sure about that one though. I have no idea what they will cost to ship yet but if anyone is interested I will find out. Again best offer on those. I also have a kuryakyn front handlebar bag that was never installed. Best offer on that as well. again i will have to find out how much to ship afterwords. All of these are basically brand new because the bike they came off of was broadsided on the first ride. None of these items were on the bike at the time.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts