Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 1300C and I hear alot of guys talking about Pull Back Risers.This sounds Great except it looks like my Handle Bars and Risers are all one piece(welded together). Do any of you know the cost of converting to Pull Back Risers and new bar? Was it worth the $$$? I dont want to replace all the cables but the sound of my bars being a little closer to me would be much more comfortable........THANKS
FastEddieS

·
Registered
888 Posts
you can get the Kewl Metal risers for about 130. It'll bring the bars back closer to you, but it'll also lower it. I had them and replaced with 1.5" cp bars with 8" risers and 7" pull back. the pull back is a a bit similar to stock but raised the bars higher and made it more comfortable reach.

As far a s just getting a riser and bar, you can check out the Aeromach 4" or 6" riser then get a Flander's bar. Should run you about 200 or less. you won't have to replace any cables.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I did the Kewlmetal risers. Actually I got them from TIGZ (the person posting above). I really like them. They brought the bar back but also went down a little. It took about 5 minutes to get used to it but even then it felt good.

Personally, I would recommend them or try to find some Retro bars and risers and install them if you like the look (LOZTX has that setup). I was going to go that route at one time. I was going to change my cables at the same time to stainless (?) but I backed out. I just couldn't make up my mind. It's hard deciding something when you can't see it in person.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.