Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, it's Friday the 13th.
Got any miths, stories, or fears?
Just ride, everything will be OK :lol:

G

·
Well...technically, it's not yet (it is 11:26pm 7/12/07 as I type this) but for those of you with paraskevidekatriaphobia, it's never to soon to start worrying! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We beat'cha to it .
Eastern time here in Michigan :lol:
But we don't have words like that , at least I don't think we do. :shock:

·
Registered
13,183 Posts
They have always been good days for me. Just a contrarian I guess!

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
Never bothered me, just another friday for me.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Friday, October 13th, is my wedding anniversary. Saturday was an LSU home game and we wouldn't have had any family at the wedding if we'd scheduled it for Saturday.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I was born on Friday the 13th. That might explain alot about me...

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
:shock: Russ IthacaVTX meets up with me at my house to collect some Sturgeon '07 flyers to pass along to the band, so that they may give them out to their loyal fans......I tell him the flyers are at work, and I had to run to town anyhow, so we set off for Granola Central(for all you outsiders, that's Ithaca, NY).

After getting the flyers, I tell Russ that I've got 2 stops to make, both in the city, then it's time for an adult beverage. Right after stop #1, in the heart of "Tha Hood," on State St near the intersection of Plain St, I proclaimed "Welcome to tha Hood," out loud and we start rolling off with the green light.

I see something coming at me from right, on the sidewalk in front of me as I'm in the intersection........it looked like a big dog running for its life. No......it was a deer!! In the heart of Ithaca, this thing is running down the sidewalk, darts out in front of me in the crosswalk.

The only thing I could do was stare, I almost hit it. Had I done one of my signature starts, I'd have either hit it, or it would have plowed into me. I can't help but laugh and think out loud at that moment that today is Friday the 13th. Wow. :shock:

Anyone else have that beat today???

·
Registered
886 Posts
Dig This:

From another post I look up "Zen and the Art of Motorcyle Maintenence" on Amazon to see how available the book is.
:click: BOOK

If you scroll down you will see that this book is mentioned in 666 other books.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
ETX-VTX said:
I was born on Friday the 13th. That might explain alot about me...
....naw.... the Aggie avitar explains that.... :lol:
hook'em horns!

oh....I did graduate from West Texas A&M University...... :oops:

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Streets are wet, tires are slick....maybe I'll go barhoppin'.......

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
I will report on the day tomorrow. Its still happening, not sure how it will end.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.