Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to learn how to do my own valve adjustments so I don't have to keep forking out major $$ to the dealer. And I want it done right.

Anyone in the SL area that could do a help/walk thru? There would be, of course, an honorarium for the time. You know teach a man to fish..

I know there are lots of how to's and pics on the subject, but I like real life application. I am pretty good with the wrench on cars, and I can do most maintenance myself. Thanks!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
I did my own. First time is scary but you get the hang of it. Just go slow and triple check. I'm in Logan so kinda far for a quick visit.
There is a guy in a forum I think called utahvtxriders.com or something similar. His name is drywall man. He lives in sandy I believe. He is a mechanic and has done tons of them. Was going to take mine there but never any time. Check it out let me know

·
Registered
192 Posts
I did my own. First time is scary but you get the hang of it. Just go slow and triple check. I'm in Logan so kinda far for a quick visit.
There is a guy in a forum I think called utahvtxriders.com or something similar. His name is drywall man. He lives in sandy I believe. He is a mechanic and has done tons of them. Was going to take mine there but never any time. Check it out let me know
Yea it utahvtxriders.com and you should talk to Drywallman (Lewis). He is the local wrench for most of us around here. :thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts