Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody backed into my bike yesterday and bent the front fender.

It MAY be salvageable as it's not scratched, just has a dent where one of the weld points for one of the brackets pulled a dent in. I've put in a call to a paintless dent guy for opinions. The bike has a custom paint job and matching the front fender may prove to be quite expensive and, while she is paying for the replacement, I don't see the point in dumping a boat load or money into the bike considering the market value of the X's.

If I do need to replace it, what are some of the front fender options people are going with for a 1800C with stock front wheel? Does anybody happen to have one laying around which we could talk about?

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I have an aftermarket fiberglass 1800 C black front fender. Put on bike until I found a stock used one. Its in excellent shape. PM me an I can send you pics if interested.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a stock ‘03 - C front fender that I can sell.....

Watercop

I have a paintless dent guy looking at mine on Wednesday to see if he can salvage it. If not, then I may take you up on that.
PM me with what you would want for it. Color is pretty irrelevant as the bike is a custom color, so the fender would need to be painted anyway.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why did my thread get moved??

I purposely didn't post in the WTB thread bc I wanted to ask for opinions of what people are using for front fenders w\ stock wheels - the same way the "Headlight options" thread exists where it does.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts