Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where would i go to find info. and pics. of the 1800 neo. and do they make them in this yr.05 thank you.....trell

·
Registered
621 Posts
Sandman333 said:
Look at all the titanium! OOOOOO, Pretty!
'nuff of that already - they ran out of red so youse guys ended up buying the seconds :lol:

Rob

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
VTXN04JB said:
I have one and Im not to far from u in Liberty, Casey Co, Kentucky.
i live at towering hills on 80 in nancy ky.maybe i can buy you coffee sometime and look at your neo. where did you get it,here local....trell

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
jim cantrell said:
VTXN04JB said:
I have one and Im not to far from u in Liberty, Casey Co, Kentucky.
i live at towering hills on 80 in nancy ky.maybe i can buy you coffee sometime and look at your neo. where did you get it,here local....trell
Sounds good, I actually bought it at Floyds cycle's located in Danville. They mostly sell atv and prolly have about 50 in stock. Im pretty sure they Have one 04 Neo left, same color as mine. I bought mine as a demo with 480 miles that the owners son was riding. got it for a thousand less then the other new 04. Mine even came with the Honda Low Neo backrest, luggage rack, and boulevard sheild. But we have always got good deals there since we have bought 2 atv's, my old shadow, and dads Rune from them.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Marv said:
I like mine :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If I ever buy the 1800 that 1800N is the one. I sat on one and man was that bike heavy off of the sidestand, but it sure is pretty.

Michael

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Mine is magenta and still haven't seen another one 8)

·
Registered
380 Posts
nah, it's just that there's few of us with enough class and taste to appreciate magenta.
My nephew looks at my bike the other day and says "Dude... you know your bike is purple, right?" lol.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Kinker said:
nah, it's just that there's few of us with enough class and taste to appreciate magenta.
My nephew looks at my bike the other day and says "Dude... you know your bike is purple, right?" lol.
lol, when I went looking for a Neo, I showed the wife the Magenta. She said I wasn't getting that color, cause that was a chick color, lol. Just messin' with ya.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Heh, no prob. I got ribbed by nearly every guy family member about it. But they all say that now that their used to it, it's a really sharp colour.

I'm secure enough in my manhood. Maybe I'll paint some unicorns on it too now, eh? :lol:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Bought a magenta 1800N today. Pick it up tommorow! 04 spec 2. :D

·
Registered
471 Posts
I picked my brand new orange '05 1800N (spec 2) this morning. I was going to get it painted another color; but now I'm not so sure. Everyone seems to love this color. My brother says "Dude, your Coolness factor just went WAY up!!!" This from a guy that loves crotch rockets... After he rode it this afternoon, he said he has to get one too.

But let me tell you..., the power on this bike ... OH MY GOD!

Gotta love it.

Bigdawg999

1 - 18 of 18 Posts