Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

So... Long story short I just traded my Ultimate Big Boy seat with another person on here for an Ultimate Low Rider due to my 5'4" and 28" inseam - however I am 225lbs and after giving it my best efforts (over 300 miles) I find it super uncomfortable. It squishes all the wrong places and I can't get any more than 50 miles without pain with it.

I'm looking to sell it or trade it ASAP so I can get back to happy riding.

Selling the driver's seat with the backrest, looking for the same in the Big Boy. I asked the person I traded with and he's very hesitant to return mine.

I figured I'd try here first before getting on the person I traded with to return mine!

Thanks in advance,

Matt

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hello all,

So... Long story short I just traded my Ultimate Big Boy seat with another person on here for an Ultimate Low Rider due to my 5'4" and 28" inseam - however I am 225lbs and after giving it my best efforts (over 300 miles) I find it super uncomfortable. It squishes all the wrong places and I can't get any more than 50 miles without pain with it.

Selling the driver's seat with the backrest, looking for the same in the Big Boy. I asked the person I traded with and he's very hesitant to return mine.

I figured I'd try here first before getting on the person I traded with to return mine!

Thanks in advance,

Matt
Hello all,

Thanks in advance,

Matt
What's your asking price, Matt? Any pictures?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts