Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone need a FREE bad ass pair of shoes. we have been working on these for 6 years and the 1st 200 pairs are here. they are a self tightening shoe. no more tieing shoes. just pull the tab and they are tight, hit the release button and they release. they are a dc-van-globe-sirus type of shoe. they will be the next thing in footwear.

so let me know what size you need and i'll hold a pair for you a no charge. they will release in vegas at the end of the month and retail for $99. but since i have met most of you they are free.

X'N is one of the few guys that have seen them.

eric

·
Registered
49 Posts
:D well can't say you have met me I am kinda new around here. But I do need a new pair of kicks.... and they sound wicked cool. Can't beat the price! Size 9.5 or 10

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Size 10, brotha.

·
Registered
10,672 Posts
Cool man! I can't wait to get a pair! These things are super cool! Step over Velcro there's a new player in town!

Only bad thing is I'm sure the airport screeners are going to freak the first time they see them :shock: Can you say full body cavity search! :lol:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i will pull these sizes out tomorrow.
i'm giving them out for free to get them on the street. they are great for motorcycles as you do not have to worry about laces coming untied.
i will have a all black 100% grade A leather motorcycle boot that will be out in september 4th. is has some stainless steel eyelets and stainless logo with a awesome shock resistance sole.
there is no problem at the airport. i have wore them several times with no questions.

eric

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
Hey Man! Been wondering what you have been up to. Now I know. I've seen these shoes in person also, and they are badass. Put me down for a size 11. I've been telling everyone about them, so I might as well show them! You going to do women's size shoes too? Baby/toddler shoes? The velcro is a pain in the arse with Tanner. He manages to get them off right away.

G

·
Cool. Bob told me about these. Put me down for an 11.

Got any pix so those of us who haven't seen them can get a look???

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'm new to the crew also. I've met a few at a Hooter's M & G once.

Could I ask for a pair of size 10's?

Thanks
gj

·
Registered
258 Posts
Somebody say free? I've met a few and you put me in for a 10.5. Be back in two weeks.

Hey El Broacho did you catch that Bill says hi and He was very impressed by you.

·
Registered
258 Posts
:lol: No, Bill was one of El Broacho's teachers and he said to Bill the Auto school was for his parents, now he was going to school because he wanted too. Bill thought him doing that for his parents was very impressive. I think it was cool too.

G

·
if its not too late, size 12 here, and thanks!

will u be on the paul bunyan ride this saturday?

It's my maiden voyage with everyone here....

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.