Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found out yesterday that my wife is pregnant with #2, guess I have to ride more :twisted: Do y'all think I culd pass off more chrome as a baby shower gift :twisted: ?

·
0 Posts
congrats

Congrats on the new adition , It took 2 of them before My wife and I
figured out where they were coming from.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
You know, I had two of those!!!!!!!!!!!

J1mbo said:
maybe this will help that problem

http://www.vasectomy.com/index.htm
Had one in 1975 after our yougest daughter and the employment future not too bright BUUUUUT seven years later a decent job ( teamster ofcourse ) and benefits SOOOOOO I had a reversal. MUCHO pain compaired to first vasectomy. Two years later and much time in the bedroom she was pregnant. Had twin boys SOOOOOOOO I had a second one. I would'nt want it any other way either!!!!!!!! You'll NEVER guess the doctors name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Richard Tapper. I wonder if his parents had something in mind when they named him?????????????? 8)

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Got enough, 22, 4,3, I will be occupyed for a while. life is not easy,and full of chances, that is why some never get to be as old as me. I can't wait to be a grandparent and tell my oldest son, No I will not baby set for you as my former pooper scooper group meets 6 nights a week from 3pm to 3am. and it would ruin my social standing to miss a meeting.I will do this from time to time when he needs a break. just to remind him of the times he has blown me off to go hang with his friends. One child, awesome, #2 child blessing, #3 child, mommas curse came true I got the one just as onery as I was. I love them all.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Congrats!

Congrats! I have 3 little girls. They are 5, 3, and 1. I'm trying to keep from having another one for a little while, but it's HARD. (Catholic)

·
Registered
602 Posts
guysmilie said:
I just found out yesterday that my wife is pregnant with #2, guess I have to ride more :twisted: Do y'all think I culd pass off more chrome as a baby shower gift :twisted: ?

Sounds like you've been riding too much.......... :lol: :lol: you better get off the wife and on the bike, that is a much more pleasant cure than the vasectomy.......

1 - 15 of 15 Posts