Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm sorry. That bike looks like one of those prototype vehicles that should have never made it to production.

Just my opinion. :D

·
Registered
599 Posts
I have to tell you, looking at the pics doesn't do the bike justice. Saw it at the bike show this year at the Javits Center in NYC and I really like the bike. Has nice lines and looks very comfy and also has lots of storage. Yes, it does look futuristic but then again, its something different and I think this might be something in the lines of the future of motorcycling......it really comes down to if you like it or not and has my thumbs up for Victory for stepping up and coming out with the ability to make something like this....Hopefully it will be a seller.....dont forget, people also said the same thing about the Honda Rune when that came out too.............Dallas

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
I like it, and the idea to do something differant. Quite a lot more than sticking a windshield and bags on an exsisting bike and calling it a Tourer.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
they should of called it the JETSON version. Dont like it a bit lookin like one of them battery operated cars in design and why they 2' long floor boards? the Shaq mod?

·
Registered
876 Posts
I like it (without the trunk) Ive seen them twice now, but those large rear fenders have very small luggage space. Will have to see how Victory prices them to compete with other bikes.

dan

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
I would keep it if someone wanted to give me one. Just too pricey to go
out and lay the coins down for.

Over all, I like it. Mostly after sitting on one in Atlanta this Spring.

Signed up for a demo ride later this year.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
XXX-CITED said:
I like it (without the trunk) Ive seen them twice now, but those large rear fenders have very small luggage space. Will have to see how Victory prices them to compete with other bikes.

dan
They start at 18,999 for the street version and 19,999 for the tour (trunk) version.

I really like both models, in person they are very impressive. Almost held out and put some money down on one but went with a kingpin instead for now.

·
Mad Hatter
21,343 Posts
I was Luckly enough to Sit on One!! Very Comphy!! Felt very Light and easy to hold up..

Should Be nice to see something different on the Roads..

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I read about that bike either late last year or early this year...Sounds like a good ride but I'm not quite sold on the styliing just yet....

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
garysauctions said:
I'm sorry. That bike looks like one of those prototype vehicles that should have never made it to production.

Just my opinion. :D
+1

·
Registered
933 Posts
I like it, but then I usually like the unpopular girl. Then her looks grow on everyone else and they all want a ride on her. wait, that just sounded bad..... 8)

·
Registered
533 Posts
Zurn said:
I like it, but then I usually like the unpopular girl. Then her looks grow on everyone else and they all want a ride on her. wait, that just sounded bad..... 8)
[size=18]Damn that was funny there. LOL[/size]

·
Registered
533 Posts
One more motorcycle brought to you from the Arlen ness doodle book.
I don’t like it. I don’t hate it. But I can say it’s not the MC for me.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Victory seems to have done their homework with this bike. I've been on one and all I can say is WOW! Pictures do nothing for the bike. You really need to see it up close and personal.

About it being futuristic, seems like that was one of the comments I remember hearing back in 1974 about a new bike that Honda was including in their new lineup for 1975. Funny how the Goldwing is still around after all these years!

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
:shock: eeeeeech.... YUK!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Ordered one, well sort of. Our wheeler, dealer said he should get 1/2 doz or so.
Thanks Victory for a new bike. Let's see the VTX came out in 02 and it's now basically 08 and the changes are.....yeah that's what I thought too. At least there's a company willing to do something different.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts