Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
That system is nice, and I spoke with one of the owners, it goes for a little over $500 retail.
Tejas

·
Registered
679 Posts
Went on a poker run once and one guy had a stero. Every time we would stop there was all this noise. Finaly some one ASKED him to turn it off or ride by himself.

·
Registered
889 Posts
You might want to PM DonG, or do a search for his post. He has a set of speaker, amplifier, and MP3 player he just added to his bike. It sounds pretty good, I was cruising into a stoplight the other day, I could here his radio about 20 feet behind him. I think he's got around #300 in his total setup.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Sour Note

Does this really work?
I cannot put the two together....
VTX and a Radio...
Just does not go.

I see Goldwings with sound systems, still seems odd

Don't have the desire to hear music when riding....
Not even 'Born To Be Wild'

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the info. After I had my J&M speakers and MP3 player, I got spoiled. Now that I don't have tunes jamming when I'm riding, I feel like I'm missing something. Nothing like cruisin down the road with a little AC/DC Highway to Hell blasting. For those of you who can't relate....I wouldn't knock it until you try it for yourself. Most of these speakers have a volume control right next to the turn signal switch. So, when you get to a stoplight, you can easily and quickly turn down the volume, so it's not annoying to others.

The ONLY drawback I could find with the J&Ms was the size of the speakers. That's why these 2 wheel tunes speakers have sparked my interest. As long as they put out the same sound that my J&Ms did, I'd like to get a set.

Anyway, if anyone knows of someone who has this EXACT set of speakers on their bike, please let me know. I'd love to ask them some questions.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.