Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm hoping someone can help me with this problem in finding the bolt sizes for the mounts in the pic. (sorry for the potatoe quality pic) The pic is just the right side but I need both sides bolts.

I have the Paladin crash bars to mount but their installation says that the lowers on both sides have stock bolts in them which I don't have. The honda parts catalogue is confusing for the frame bolts picture and I just can't figure out what size bolts I need.

Can anyone help?

Thank-you kindly in advance
Automotive tire Automotive exterior Carbon Rim Vehicle

·
Registered
11,807 Posts
Could you help me? What number bolts are for those holes? I don't see any bolts with a line pointing at those holes on the diagram.
I have Paladins. The upper flange? mounts to the frame with u bolts, both sides. The lower flange? on either side mounts to the brake controls on the right, and the shifter mounts on the left. They do have a somewhat weird bend to them, maybe you have them upside down, or on the wrong side? I have to admit I had a few minutes there figuring it out.

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
I have Paladins. The upper flange? mounts to the frame with u bolts, both sides. The lower flange? on either side mounts to the brake controls on the right, and the shifter mounts on the left. They do have a somewhat weird bend to them, maybe you have them upside down, or on the wrong side? I have to admit I had a few minutes there figuring it out.
Mr.H and Mr.R ..... on the money. :cool:

Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Musical instrument Font

1 - 13 of 13 Posts