Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a bit of mix-n-match 1800, it has it's original Red "R" model tank & sidecovers, but orange "C" model fenders. I also have the original "R" model rear fender w/ tail light that can go with it. I guess it wouldn't take much to get me to pull the "R" front fender off my trike to swap for the orange one. Has a brand new battery, tires are good. Brake splitter has been eliminated.

The bike was in parts (engine & forks were never apart, just bodywork, pipes, radiator, etc pulled off the bike and swapped from a trike conversion), and I've got it pretty much back together just needing the following:

-Minor electrical connections to insure everything works
-Fuel lines are old & stiff, I was going to install new ones
-Gas tank needs to be properly flushed after years of sitting (still has stale fuel in it)
-Tune-up / oil change (hasn't run in at least 5 years)
-Bleed both brake systems & clutch
-Top off with coolant
-Install horns (included)

Also can include spare parts:
-exhaust pipes (incomplete)
-bar risers
-handlebars (tall-ish)
-misc. nuts, bolts, washers & screws
-misc. brackets & bits

I need to (well, I'd LIKE to) get $1,000 OR BEST OFFER for everything.

I'm in Texas, just north of Austin (Leander)

I will consider hauling the bike to Dallas, San Antonio, Houston, or anywhere in about a 200 mile radius, for my cost of gas + $200 for a day of driving (unless it's closer, then $100 or less depending).

PM or e-mail me at grandpaulz athot maildot com (read it altogether, it's hotmail)

(I have installed the headlight since this photo was taken)
I can take more pix for a serious buyer. It's an hour round-trip to the storage, so really, SERIOUS buyers ONLY.

Also, I have a complete matched set of Black "C" model bodywork, but the tank is dinged. NOT INCLUDED, but will take a loss on them.

Lastly, I will CONSIDER selling the '03 VTX1800C MotorTrike, but I'm not interested in "giving" it away. PM for details.

Thanx for looking, pass the word to anyone you know that's looking...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Lowered price to $1,500 or best offer.

The good riding weather is here, take it off my hands...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you still have this?
Yep, parked in the same spot. I rode one of my bikes today for the first time since I broke my leg last november. It's been a real poop not riding for that long. Longest not being on a bike since I learned to ride in 1971, 50 years ago...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lowered the price AGAIN, I need to sell this project. Double your money parting it out...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you have ANY INTEREST in this bike, please PM me and make a reasonable offer. It looks like my land is about to sell and I need to sell this bike rather than move it. Same goes for the '03 1800 MotorTrike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts