Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I find myself in a situation where I have to sell this Motortrike (the one that broke my leg last year).

Specifications:
2003 Honda VTX1800 "C" model
MotorTrike conversion w/ Mustang rear end (has rear nerf bar & trunk) $9,000 list
MotorTrike rake kit $999 list
New in-tank FPR, fuel filter & pump assy installed by dealer in 2020 - over $1,500.
Supertrapp exhaust with Summit Racing "glass pack" mufflers (easily removed if you want L-O-U-D)
Mix-N-Match bodywork (Red "R" model, Orange "C" model)
Chin fairing
All of both colors are available (you do the swap, I keep what's left)
Trailer hitch setup, "barn door" windshield, dual helmet locks, and throttle locks installed
Foot boards with "rocker" shifter adapted & installed by previous owner
Dual solo seats w/ padded sissy bar in back
Missing right side rear fender bra, fender is cracked

Also includes:
Lower ratio ping & pinion gearset for rear end (higher ratio set installed)
2-person camping trailer
1-bike trailer
Original parts to return the bike to 2 wheels (swingarm, wheel, drive gear, rear brake, etc)
Standard mid-rise bars & bar risers
Trike cover in good shape

This bike runs real nice, I've had it up over 90 (it's a lot of bike at that speed).

ASKING $7,500.00 FOR EVERYTHING (Will consider SERIOUS offers).

With everything included, you can tool around town, tour with a camper, or haul your other bike to wherever.

I will answer any and all questions quickly. I'll accept Venmo, PayPal, or personal check (no bike till the funds clear).

For shipping, I recommend Keyboard Motorcycle Shippers or J.C.Motors Transportation. I can deliver within 200 miles of Austin for the cost of my gas at about 10 MPG.

See my previous listing for an '02 VTX1800 that used to have this MotorTrike conversion on it. 2002 VTX1800R For Sale - Lowered price AGAIN!

If you buy both, I'll discount them, or include a complete matched set of Black "C" bodywork (some dings & scratches)

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

Tire Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Grille Hood Automotive lighting

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Parts to return the trike to 2-wheel status, also the "R" model red rear fender for the '02...

The spline teeth on the gearbox and rear wheel are in excellent shape, no chips, wear, or slop on the teeth.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you have ANY INTEREST in this bike, please PM me and make a reasonable offer. It looks like my land is about to sell and I need to sell this bike rather than move it. Same goes for the '02 2-wheeler.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts