Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2003 1800 VTX bike is in great shape. New front tire last year. Rear tire year before. 13,500 miles. New battery last winter. Have a full extra seat. New set of rear brake pads. New set of Kuryakn ISO grips in package. Has Kuryakn rear floorboards. Saddlebags. Luggage rack has some surface rust on it. Has bag that is on luggage rack. Lots of storage space. You won't be dissappear with this bike. She runs great. Title in hand. Bike was garage kept. Always treated gas in the bike. $5750. I'm in PA. It's snowing here now but spring is coming soon. Need to get rid of because I'm loosing the garage for a while and I won't keep it outside. Thanks. For best response text me 8142792341. Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know it's still snowing here but as somebody needs this bike. Better get on it before the weather breaks and you are ready to ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can't believe I haven't got any interest. I have more pics on my phone. Send numbers and I'll get them to uou

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
264 Posts
Sure wish you'd had this up for sale last year when I had 6k in my pocket shopping for a bike but couldn't find one... Nice bike good price. Summer is coming soon you'll sell it. Put some ads up on craigslist in seattle area also. Havent ever seen a red (burgundy) vtx before.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts