This 2004 Honda VTX 1800C is in great condition. In the past month I have performed all the maintenance including: Synthetic oil and filter change, K&N air filter clean and oiled, valve adjustment, new spark plugs, fork oil change with new seals, brake and clutch fluid change, coolant flush with new coolant, rear driveshaft oil change. New parts installed include: new clutch hose, new upper brake line, replaced handlebars with Harley Davidson OEMs, installed OEM exhaust from a original takeoff when new (almost like new) and installed new exhaust gaskets, new grips, new mirrors, new throttle cables, new battery, new left and right handlebar control harnesses and switches, misc hardware and engine hoses. Title is clean, shows odometer undisclosed, I have no idea why unless speedo was replaced at some time. Tires show very little wear, so lots of tread remains. The only issue that bugs me is it looks little brake fluid dripped on the fuel tank from the brake reservoir and ate some of the paint, other than that the paint is beautiful, the inside looks brand new, all silver, no rust. The fairing is quick detachable, the radio is Kenwood, has a CD player, an amp, connection for your ipod or smartphone, and Sirius ready. Also comes with Bub exhaust system and passenger backrest. Have a look at this beautiful, powerful bike, you won't be disappointed!