Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honda VTX1800N. Original Owner. 2004 bought new from the dealer in 2006. Looks great, runs, rides great. Has never let me down in 72,000 miles. This bike has been very well maintained by a profession mechanic. It was my daily ride until about a year and a half ago when I bought a Electra Glide. I start it and run it on the road a little every week just so that nothing sits too long. Starts immediately every time. New radiator and water pump. New tires with around 100 miles on them. All fluids have been changed. Beautiful bike. Leather highway bar covers for colder weather, very nice good quality.

Lots of extras:
-sissy bar and luggage rack
-stock seats as well as a Danny Gray Raven seat
-2 National Cycle quick detach Switchblade windshields with mounting hardware
-chrome front lowers
-2 inch headlamp extension
Wheel Tire Bicycle Tableware Table
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting
Tire Wheel Automotive fuel system Fuel tank Vehicle

-lighted chrome license plate holder
-National Cycle engine guards with highway foot pegs

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
always loved the N and especially that color.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
What kind of sissy bar and luggage rack? Would you happen to have a picture, please?

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What kind of sissy bar and luggage rack? Would you happen to have a picture, please?
Not selling that separately. Don't have a picture but I could take one if you are interested. Are you interested in the bike or just the other stuff?

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Sorry, I was interested only in the luggage rack.
She's a beaut, somebody will snag her quick.

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Honda VTX1800N. Original Owner. 2004 bought new from the dealer in 2006. Looks great, runs, rides great. Has never let me down in 72,000 miles. This bike has been very well maintained by a profession mechanic. It was my daily ride until about a year and a half ago when I bought a Electra Glide. I start it and run it on the road a little every week just so that nothing sits too long. Starts immediately every time. New radiator and water pump. New tires with around 100 miles on them. All fluids have been changed. Beautiful bike. Leather highway bar covers for colder weather, very nice good quality.

Lots of extras:
-sissy bar and luggage rack
-stock seats as well as a Danny Gray Raven seat
-2 National Cycle quick detach Switchblade windshields with mounting hardware
-chrome front lowers
-2 inch headlamp extension View attachment 194858 View attachment 194862 View attachment 194860 View attachment 194861
-lighted chrome license plate holder
-National Cycle engine guards with highway foot pegs
Where are you located?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts