Honda VTX Forum banner

2005 vtx1800f spec3

353 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  JVTX1800F 
#1 ·
I have for sale or trade a very clean 2005 vtx 1800f spec3
i am the second owner and i purchased it from the original owner who was very meticulous and kept very good records of everything ever done to the bike.
Since i have owned it i have upgraded all the lighting to led and did a rear fender delete on the ugly taillight and license holder . Did the kuryakyn rbt controller addition and added small led bullet taillights. Also added a batwing fairing kit to the bike for a more comfortable ride. Bike is very clean and lower miles for it's age it currently has 11.xxx miles i ride it every once in awhile so miles will go up. Im sure im forgetting something but it's mechanically sound and a real head turner.
Im asking $6k for the bike just because i have seen these for sale in my area for the same or more and they are not half as clean as this one. Or trade for a c10,c20,k10,k20 pickup or short bed/long bed truck any year just let me know what you have. Also im interested in a harley bagger style bike road glide , street glide, ultra etc. Miles arent a big issue just as long as it's clean and has been maintained or rebuilt.
Text me for faster response not always on here.682-559-6086
im located in fort worth texas

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.