Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sadly my VTX has SOLD! Thanks all!

2006 Honda VTX1800F3 in Tribal Silver - $4,400 obo - Located in Manteca, CA 95337
Current mileage is 20,251.

This bike is a 49 state bike and was brought into CA used. I am not the original owner, I bought the bike used from a dealership in April 2019, and it was the first time the bike was registered in CA. Registration and tags are current/good for April 2020.

The bike has a Hypercharger Pro-R intake, Hard Krome Sideburner exhaust, Mustang tank bib, Grasshopper Limited Removable driver backrest, Honda OEM sissybar/cargo bar with passenger back rest, Kuryakyn Switchblade pegs (Stock pegs are available as well), and a Memphis Shades Bullet fairing on stainless quick detach mounts.

This bike has been fantastic, and I kind of regret selling it to save for a newer Corvette. I currently commute on motorcycle, and also have a Kawasaki Versys that does the primary duty, and don't really need 2 bikes right now.

For more pics and information:
https://stockton.craigslist.org/mcy/d/manteca-2006-honda-vtx-1800-spec-3/6985307037.html

Here is a Youtube Video of the bike's exhaust:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lowered the price down, brand new rear tire put on on 10/4 (had new tires on it but the rear picked up a finishing nail and I don't trust plugged/patched motorcycle tires). Honda Kawasaki KTM Modesto did a check of the bike and it is 100% ready to ride.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts