Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 VTX 1800 F1, Dark Red, V&H Bigshots, de-smogged, Airbox upgrade, Cobra PowrPro FI fuel management computer, Extra chrome, Heel-Toe shifter, Kury floorboards, Mustang seat, Kury reversible backrest, Aeromach risers, National Windshield switchblade windshield. All original parts,except exhaust, included. All fluids changed within 1 year. Oil is Castrol full synthetic.
I had spine surgery in February and June. Doctor says I can never ride again, because one slip and I try to catch it and I'm history. I can not even roll it out of the storage unit. It has always been babied, never dropped, and well maintained, but it is a bit dirty/dusty now from leaving the cover off because of people coming to look at it. Mileage 10,777. Asking $5,200.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Sorry to hear about you back the bike is beautiful its the wrong time of the year to try to sell her wait till spring you have better luck.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Wow, sorry to hear about your back surgery. That is a beautiful bike. I sent the information to a friend. I will let you know when I hear back from him. Take care and take your time healing the back. My wife had her lower vertebra fused a few years ago. God bless brother

1 - 5 of 5 Posts